• Replies 6,197
  • Likes 132

Katkat

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Hello, Simple return of ' Super Smash Bros. for Wii U ™ " ( WUP -P- AXFP / 00050000-10145000 / EU ) I can confirm for me that the version of loadiine_gx2 " 1c4b32c " running smoothly.
I would like to provide you with a list of my Smash file to get an idea ( attachments ) . Also I did not need to merge the update folder with my game since the revision " 1c4b32c " which correctly detects the folder " updates" .

AXFP01 not AXFE01 sorry for the mistake but apparently no problem as long as the game remains the same .

WII U : 5.5.1 EU
Loadiine-nightly-1c4b32c
Mii Maker Mode

Attachments

• listing.txt
    498.3 KB · Views: 1,065
Last edited by Katkat,

brienj

Trying to avoid getting cancer
Trophies
Website
twitter.com
XP
Country
United States
SSB mode you must have game disc?
Yeah, I guess it works if you downloaded the game through the store too, but I have a disc. I have pretty much every game I have on the SD Card for Loadiine, it's just a backup loader after all, but of course there are many that don't ...

It's amazing at the number of people that are so cheap, they haven't bought a single game for the system. The library of actual good games is so tiny, I can't believe there are people that don't own those titles yet. I mean why buy a console if you never plan on buying games for it?

Last edited by brienj,
Reactions: thaikhoa

sandromix

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Yeah, I guess it works if you downloaded the game through the store too, but I have a disc. I have pretty much every game I have on the SD Card for Loadiine, it's just a backup loader after all, but of course there are many that don't ...

It's amazing at the number of people that are so cheap, they haven't bought a single game for the system. The library of actual good games is so tiny, I can't believe there are people that don't own those titles yet. I mean why buy a console if you never plan on buying games for it?

Thanks.

I live in Brazil, where a game almost worth the value of wages.
I have a total of 10 games in my library, I do not know how'm not starving.
:rofl2::rofl2::rofl2:

Reactions: Ryuzaki_MrL

D34DL1N3R

Nephilim
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
All of the following working fine for me on nightly-1c4b32c. All are USA/NTSC, Miimaker mode, & applicable games (marked with *) have had their latest updates merged into the original folders, overwriting older files.

Bayonetta [AAFE01]
Bayonetta 2 [AQUE01]
Captain Toad Treasure Tracker [AKBE01]*
Game & Wario [ASAE01]
Hyrule Warriors [BWPE01]*
Kirby and the Rainbow Curse [AXYE01]*
Lego City Undercover [APLE01]
Mario Party 10 [ABAE01]*
Mario Tennis Ultra Smash [AVXE01]*
Ninja Gaiden 3 Razors Edge [ANGE01]*
Star Fox Zero [AFXE01]*
The Legend of Zelda The Wind Waker [BCZE01]
Xenoblade Chronicles X [AX5E01]*

Kit Ballard

Compress the Magic, focus my thoughts...
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Can I still download game updates after installing Loadiine by enabling standby and Quick Start again?
You don't "install" loadiine. It's loaded into memory temperately. Meaning you have to do the steps to use Loadiine again later. So, updating a physical game is risky. Unless you wanna catch yourself an Update Flu, better keep that blocker on

Last edited by Kit Ballard,

Supster131

(づ。◕‿‿◕。)づ *:・゚✧
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Huh, it seems like New Super Mario Bros U. won't launch anymore through SSB after I bought some DLC for the game yesterday.
I didn't own any DLC before, and the game would launch fine, but after I bought DLC, the game will no longer launch through SSB.
I tested out other games (including New Super Luigi U.) and they launched just fine through SSB. Mario U still works through Mii Maker mode however.
I'm using the latest nightly on 5.5.1.

dariakyl

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
I'm getting crazy, can't get Genei Ibun Roku to work, stuck at the loading screen with a yellow charging circle turning forever. The game is detected and launches but then it doesn't load...
Other games work fine :(

realis

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
hello ,
i'm not good in english but i will try to explain my problem.
i have a wiiu in 5.5.1E .with the tubhax dns.
i put "homebrew launcher" rc3 and the lastest nightly build of "loadiine" in my SDcard in this folder
SD/wiiu/apps/loadiine_gx2/ for loadiine and
SD/wiiu/apps/homebrew_launcher/ for the homebrew launcher.
After i launch the exploit from http//wj44.ml or loadiine.ovh.
and when i launch homebrew launcher or loadiine , i see them a 1/2 second et the miimaker channel is comming.
i make a video of this here :
help me please have tested this with 4 different sd card in FAT32, 2 different computer(1 on w7 and 1 on linux).
thank you.
ps: si quelqu'un parle francais ça me va aussi.

Jazzist

Trophies
XP
Country
I opened JNUSTool.jar, clicked on MARIO KART 8 (version 64, USA), and then on "Downloaded Encrypted Files"

I got a folder called "tmp_0005000E1010EC00" with a bunch of files that go from 0000000a.app, ..., 00000041.h3, title.cert, title.tik and title.tmd (And no folders inside it).

How do I use this update for Mario Kart 8 (Which is the game I've been loading through Loadiine)?

Kit Ballard

Compress the Magic, focus my thoughts...
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I opened JNUSTool.jar, clicked on MARIO KART 8 (version 64, USA), and then on "Downloaded Encrypted Files"

I got a folder called "tmp_0005000E1010EC00" with a bunch of files that go from 0000000a.app, ..., 00000041.h3, title.cert, title.tik and title.tmd (And no folders inside it).

How do I use this update for Mario Kart 8 (Which is the game I've been loading through Loadiine)?
Click "Open FST" then Tick the 3 folders that it shows. Then tell it to download. It'll be Loadiine ready then

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Biomutant looks cool tho, may have to try that
  • Quincy @ Quincy:
    Usually when such a big title leaks the Temp will be the first to report about it (going off of historical reports here, Pokemon SV being the latest one I can recall seeing pop up here)
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I still like how a freaking mp3 file hacks webos all that security defeated by text yet again
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    They have simulators for everything nowdays, cray cray. How about a sim that shows you playing the Switch.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    That's called yuzu
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I want a 120hz 4k tv but crazy how more expensive the 120hz over the 60hz are. Or even more crazy is the price of 8k's.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    No real point since movies are 30fps
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Not a big movie buff, more of a gamer tbh. And Series X is 120hz 8k ready, but yea only 120hz 4k games out right now, but thinking of in the future.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Mostly why you never see TV manufacturers going post 60hz
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I only watch tv when i goto bed, it puts me to sleep, and I have a nas drive filled w my fav shows so i can watch them in order, commercial free. I usually watch Married w Children, or South Park
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Stremio ruined my need for nas
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I stream from Nas to firestick, one on every tv, and use Kodi. I'm happy w it, plays everything. (I pirate/torrent shows/movies on pc, and put on nas)
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Kodi repost are still pretty popular
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    What the hell is Kodi reposts? what do you mean, or "Wut?" -xdqwerty
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Google them basically web crawlers to movie sites
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    oh you mean the 3rd party apps on Kodi, yea i know what you mean, yea there are still a few cool ones, in fact watched the new planet of the apes movie other night w wifey thru one, was good pic surprisingly, not a cam
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Damn, only $2.06 and free shipping. Gotta cost more for them to ship than $2.06
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I got my Dad a firestick for Xmas and showed him those 3rd party sites on Kodi, he loves it, all he watches anymore. He said he has got 3 letters from AT&T already about pirating, but he says f them, let them shut my internet off (He wants out of his AT&T contract anyways)
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    That's where stremio comes to play never got a letter about it
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I just use a VPN, even give him my login and password so can use it also, and he refuses, he's funny.
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I had to find and get him an old style flip phone even without text, cause thats what he wanted. No text, no internet, only phone calls. Old, old school.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: @BigOnYa...