• Views 2,496,782
  • Replies 6,197
  • Likes 132

liomajor

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm having trouble enabling DLC with SSB, I dumped my disc and have "aoc0005000c10144f000" folder. But inside it's nothing but dummy_content.txt and none of my fighters are unlocked using loadiine. I have the DLC option enabled and the aoc0005000c10144f000 folder is in the game folder.

0005000010144F000 = US Smash

0005000E10144F000 = Updates

Make sure you have added the latest Update and activated it in Loadiine.

Works now?

Dan-the-Rebirth

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
hey i just wanna drop a stupit question here: when we use tubehax it disables the conection to the nintendo server right? if i am in loadiine it only tries to conect to the miimaker server not the server of the game i load. wouldnt it be posible to redirect the connection outside the wiiiu? via dns server, preselect online what game you gona play and what title you expoit

RemixDeluxe

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Xplic1T

Trophies
XP
Country
Am I crazy, I'm hosting through KWS server and can load fine most of the time but I can never get back into HBL or GX2 ? Old gx worked fine.

Goes into the white loading screen then freezes after about 5 seconds.

pedrosa

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Hey @dimok, I dumped my New Super Mario Bros. U DLC (Luigi U) and it works flawlessly through Loadiine. By doing this, I saved about 750 MB from SD.
Is it possible to dump MK8 DLC from my console and use it in another console that also bought it? For me it would be useless, as I have the eShop version, but my nephew has it on disc and dumping from my console would be both, faster and easier, as I already have everything set up.

Thanks!

Last edited by pedrosa,

nokel

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
ohminegoth.tumblr.com
XP
Country
So I'm just wondering, no idea if it's possible, but I'm having constant problems with loadiine so far I've only been able to get virtual console games working for some reason, is it possible to put in a "hooks loading screen" for after the initial loading screen has gone through? Because it seems to be kind of impossible for me to know if my wiiu has full on frozen, or is actually slowly loading considering there are no flashing lights (say on a hard drive), or loading wheel + loading bar (think of the pinwheel on a mac)

Kit Ballard

Compress the Magic, focus my thoughts...
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Be cool to have Loadiine have a splash screen show up when it's successfully hijacked a load script. Doubt it could have a "loading bar" though. I do like that "Spinny Loading Logo" idea though =3
tagging @dimok to maybe ponder this idea, or give us some info on if it's possible. And cause this topic runs faster than water XD

Last edited by Kit Ballard,
Reactions: nokel

lightprism

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
0005000010144F000 = US Smash

0005000E10144F000 = Updates

Make sure you have added the latest Update and activated it in Loadiine.

Works now?

I've tested both SSB and Hyrule Warriors DLC and the DLC only works in SSB mode, not Mii Maker mode. Would be useful to add this information to the first post. Kind of a shame for SSB since running it from SD with the disc inside is ridiculously stupid and pointless.

Last edited by lightprism,

leonmagnus99

Trophies
XP
Country
Iraq
what is the fastest speed anyone got with Twillight Princess HD !?

my SD card is a class10 32gig formatted to fat32 with 64kb cluster size, and it takes about 8seconds with each tiny scene (which is sort of annoying) .

anyone got this fixed ?

edit: i did look aroud, it seems there actually is no fix , is that due to so many files ?

if thats so , then how come hyrule warriors which has about 7k files has no loading speed issues ? x.x'

and one more question, how is XenoBlade X running ? (like does the game have issues? or non?) thanks.

Last edited by leonmagnus99,

Antonio Ricardo

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
what is the fastest speed anyone got with Twillight Princess HD !?

my SD card is a class10 32gig formatted to fat32 with 64kb cluster size, and it takes about 8seconds with each tiny scene (which is sort of annoying) .

anyone got this fixed ?

edit: i did look aroud, it seems there actually is no fix , is that due to so many files ?

if thats so , then how come hyrule warriors which has about 7k files has no loading speed issues ? x.x'

and one more question, how is XenoBlade X running ? (like does the game have issues? or non?) thanks.

People said Xenoblade backup run fast like an original eshop game what is surprising.
My opinion, i think is a Loadline problem that still not perfect and Cyan and Dimok need to optimize.
They need see Bayonetta 2, Twilight Princess and Super Mario 3D World to see what is wrong.
Maybe create a special loadline version for this games.

Last edited by Antonio Ricardo,
Reactions: leonmagnus99

leonmagnus99

Trophies
XP
Country
Iraq
People said Xenoblade backup run fast like an original eshop game what is surprising.
My opinion, i think is a Loadline problem that still not perfect and Cyan and Dimok need to optimize.
They need see Bayonetta 2, Twilight Princess and Super Mario 3D World to see what is wrong.

could be , but still.. i think loadiine is awesome ! :)

those issues are minor and happen with very few games only.

apachehavok

Trophies
XP
Country
Angola
Few questions for ya guys!

- If I cant find icons for an EU game but the icons are there for the US one, can I rename the game ID folder [xxxxx] to the US one or will it mess things up?
- Are there issues with certain games only on 5.5.x? For instance, everyone seems to be running Star Fox Guard and Mario Party 10 fine but I get black screens?
- Is there a program out yet that allows easy grabbing and moving of title updates? The few I have seen seem pretty complex

Thanks!

Kit Ballard

Compress the Magic, focus my thoughts...
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I remember that SFZ has some crazy load times on launch. Did you wait a bit to let it do it's thing?

Edit:... Gah I really need to read every word <,> My bad

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    PandaPandel @ PandaPandel: im playing fortnite rn and just got rsn over by a car