Trying to avoid getting cancer
Trophies
Website
twitter.com
XP
Country
United States
Im unable to do that now as my pc is broken :wacko:
So how will you add the meta folder once you get it? BTW, I just downloaded the update for the game, even though I don't have it, and it does contain a meta folder in it. I downloaded the USA version, cause that's how I have it set up, but I'm sure the PAL version will have a meta folder too. So just download it when your PC isn't broken, if it's broke, you can't add it anyway, right?

Last edited by brienj,

Scarecrow B

ScrapTown
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
It's already in the first post. You have to own the DLC and have it installed, then dump it yourself. Downloaded unowned DLC won't work.

Buy it on the e-shop.

Latest nightly has a "Enable DLC compatibility" option. I don't have any DLC to test, but I'd sure like for someone to dump all 3 Taikos DLC.

While I'm ok with buying DLC and then adding them to loadiine, it is another story for games not localized like all the taiko games, which have awesome DLCs but I can't buy them, so in that case I think it would be cool to have the feature added in loadiine to load DLC you don't "legally" own at least for games like those (something like adding a check for the game reagion).

Or add a method to buy games from the japanese e-shop.

Reactions: JFSAINTS

brienj

Trying to avoid getting cancer
Trophies
Website
twitter.com
XP
Country
United States
While I'm ok with buying DLC and then adding them to loadiine, it is another story for games not localized like all the taiko games, which have awesome DLCs but I can't buy them, so in that case I think it would be cool to have the feature added in loadiine to load DLC you don't "legally" own at least for games like those (something like adding a check for the game reagion).

Or add a method to buy games from the japanese e-shop.
I'd be counting my blessings I could even play an out of region game at the moment ...

Last edited by brienj,

liomajor

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Awesome, i did dump my MK8 DLC's i bought with ddd (/dlc/aoc)

and it works flawless ingame (aoc0005000c1010ed00) ~1,7GB.

Attachments

• File-List.txt
    35.2 KB · Views: 454
Reactions: DaBlackDeath

Danny___

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hey all.

Yoshis woolly world freezes at the controller screen (the controls are still wobbling, but it never moves past that screen). Ideas?

Been banging my head against the wall all day on this.

Got "Luigi U" working with no problems. Running 5.5.1 and via the mii maker boot method.

Thanks in advance.

Last edited by Danny___,

mvmiranda

Trophies
Website
www.gamemod.com.br
XP
Country
Brazil
Guys, I'm trying to host the "www" files in both my personal server and Android cellphone (using KWS Android Server) but it always freezes after loading the payload532.html file.
So, the browser detects my WiiU version (5.3.2) and tries to open the correct payload file but it freezes. Everytime!

If I use other sites (like wiiubru) it works fine.
Am I doing something wrong?

lightprism

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm having trouble enabling DLC with SSB, I dumped my disc and have "aoc0005000c10144f000" folder. But inside it's nothing but dummy_content.txt and none of my fighters are unlocked using loadiine. I have the DLC option enabled and the aoc0005000c10144f000 folder is in the game folder.

Last edited by lightprism,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: Wish they would let us play the NCAA football 14 on newer xbox, its one of the only games I love...