• Views 2,496,952
  • Replies 6,197
  • Likes 132

Masterwin

Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
I found this myself. It freezes on the white screen and to fix it you need to delete your loadiine_gx2.cfg file and start again for some reason when you copy & paste a new build over to your server and sd card and boot it up it corrupts your .cfg file and you will notice your .cfg file gets updated with a new date by the side, that is why you get it I mainly get this using some off scubas builds and cross using. Really it would be better if we didn't get so many builds being mixed up in this thread, personally @dimok should just make a build of the newest revision SD/browser and that's it, post it on the front page, all these builds being posted up are no good I think maybe scubas builds are only compatible with his gui or something I'm not sure his with your own host works cause I have tried a few of his for my own server and all I get is a white screen I got one to work but the screen was all messed up it was all small all the builds from his loadiine gui are not working with your own server!. Try these out:-

http://www106.zippyshare.com/d/wDtZ1KU5/357923/Loadiine_gx2-2016-23-02.zip

Put your www in the correct folder and put the .elf file on your sd card make sure you delete the one out of your server folder and like I say reset your .cfg file.

Edit; are you on 532 firmware cause this is for 532 not sure about 540?

if you use private server with xampp or ksweb with android, never frozen and no need to change anything.

Last edited by Masterwin,

CubeLer

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I found this myself. It freezes on the white screen and to fix it you need to delete your loadiine_gx2.cfg file and start again for some reason when you copy & paste a new build over to your server and sd card and boot it up it corrupts your .cfg file and you will notice your .cfg file gets updated with a new date by the side, that is why you get it I mainly get this using some off scubas builds and cross using. Really it would be better if we didn't get so many builds being mixed up in this thread, personally @dimok should just make a build of the newest revision SD/browser and that's it, post it on the front page, all these builds being posted up are no good I think maybe scubas builds are only compatible with his gui or something I'm not sure his with your own host works cause I have tried a few of his for my own server and all I get is a white screen I got one to work but the screen was all messed up it was all small all the builds from his loadiine gui are not working with your own server!. Try these out:-

Put your www in the correct folder and put the .elf file on your sd card make sure you delete the one out of your server folder and like I say reset your .cfg file.

Hi, have you Problems with my Pack?

"I got one to work but the screen was all messed up it was all small all the builds from his loadiine gui are not working with your own server!. Try these out:-"

Bye

Reactions: Reecey

Scuba156

Trophies
XP
Country

Update your code532.bin and payload532.php and you will find they work. My builds are not dependent on the GUI on my website. I have tested them all on 5.4.0 and they work, and current reports are that they work on 5.3.2 (I have not heard otherwise since the latest update).

Reactions: Reecey

kavid

Trophies
XP
Country
Switzerland

"I got one to work but the screen was all messed up it was all small all the builds from his loadiine gui are not working with your own server!. Try these out:-"

Bye

show 404 not found for 5.32.

edit index.html ,modify payload532.php to payload532.html

crmnl

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ok forgive me if this is really dense - I don't often do much compiling.

I have installed devkitpro and confirmed paths/env variables are set correctly, I have put the libogb and portlibs folders inside my devkitpro path. I can run make and the loadiine and debug elfs get created however their hashes do not match known released builds.

All stuff taken from github
I took loadiine v4 precompiled and source, compiled it and they both had the same md5/sha1 as expected
I took the loadiine-gx2 open beta release zip and compiled it/compared to the elf in the release package and they are different??
I compiled the sd loader inside this package and compared just of curiosity to the released one and this matches.

I am very confused why this isn't working and I'm not getting any errors just a compiled file that is not identical to the pre-compiled release. The created elf's cause my wiiu to freeze on loading as described by some other users on here while going to the pre compiled loadiine gx2 release works fine. I believe it must be something wrong with our build environment but I'm just not sure what - can anyone point me in the right direction?

Thanks!

edit:
I also deleted the loadiine cfg from sd and was still freezing on loading loadiine (which isnt surprising since the hash is different from the precompiled release)

Last edited by crmnl,

Reecey

Mario 64 (favorite game of all time)
Trophies
XP
Country
Update your code532.bin and payload532.php and you will find they work. My builds are not dependent on the GUI on my website. I have tested them all on 5.4.0 and they work, and current reports are that they work on 5.3.2 (I have not heard otherwise since the latest update).
I found out the freeze on the white screen is probably to do with the beta bleed build being unstable. I find if I go into system settings on the wiiu just like if you get a race attack, it boots fine every time so yeah I think its just down to it being unstable. What I mentioned above about cross using etc.. might help a bit but not totally correct now I have found this out.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Bye
No it works like a charm, thanks :) all it was the other 532 sd build by Scuba the background images and theme images where not in the correct form on the screen. Hes probably corrected that now.

Last edited by Reecey,

CubeLer

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I found out the freeze on the white screen is probably to do with the beta bleed build being unstable. I find if I go into system settings on the wiiu just like if you get a race attack, it boots fine every time so yeah I think its just down to it being unstable. What I mentioned above about cross using etc.. might help a bit but not totally correct now I have found this out.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

No it works like a charm, thanks :) all it was the other 532 sd build by Scuba the background images and theme images where not in the correct form on the screen. Hes probably corrected that now.
I dont understand.

I have compiled only for Self Hosting SD Version with Android Phone/KWS Server
Only payload532.html,code532.bin,SD_Loader.elf and loadiine.elf compiled by myself.The other files dont touch.
Where comes the error?In loadiine ?I have no Issue by Selfhosting.
Or it is only Browser-Version Issue?i dont compiled Browser Vesion.

Is the Error on my Side?
How is the succes Rate?I mean it's better than before.

Bye
P.S.Hat ein deutscher Mitbürger das mitverfolgt und kann mich etwas aufklören?Ich verstehe nicht alles.
Wo kommt der Fehler?In Loadiine oder wenn man den loader per Online Site starten möchte?Ich verstehe das nicht ganz was genau gemeint ist wo der Fehler auftritt.

Last edited by CubeLer,

Reecey

Mario 64 (favorite game of all time)
Trophies
XP
Country
I dont understand.

I have compiled only for Self Hosting SD Version with Android Phone/KWS Server
Only payload532.html,code532.bin,SD_Loader.elf and loadiine.elf compiled by myself.The other files dont touch.
Where comes the error?In loadiine ?I have no Issue by Selfhosting.
Or it is only Browser-Version Issue?i dont compiled Browser Vesion.

Is the Error on my Side?

Bye
P.S.Hat ein deutscher Mitbürger das mitverfolgt und kann mich etwas aufklören?Ich verstehe nicht alles.
Wo kommt der Fehler?In Loadiine oder wenn man den loader per Online Site starten möchte?Ich verstehe das nicht ganz was genau gemeint ist wo der Fehler auftritt.
Its ok, yours works fine. It was the other build I tested that was wrong, not yours I was just trying to explain :)

Fatih120

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is it an ABSOLUTE MUST to have cover images for this? My SD card is absolute crap and I'm afraid of taking it out as I've already spent an hour getting to actually work 70% of the time on my Wii U (Yes I am getting a new one soon).

Also, if no text pops up in the menu [as in game names], does that mean that Loadiine couldn't scan my SD card? I'm hopefully thinking that it IS the case because when I press A the system freezes.

CableLeecher

640K ought to be enough for anyone
Trophies
EARTH | SOL-SYSTEM | SECTOR 001 | ALPHA QUADRANT
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Is it an ABSOLUTE MUST to have cover images for this? My SD card is absolute crap and I'm afraid of taking it out as I've already spent an hour getting to actually work 70% of the time on my Wii U (Yes I am getting a new one soon).

Also, if no text pops up in the menu [as in game names], does that mean that Loadiine couldn't scan my SD card? I'm hopefully thinking that it IS the case because when I press A the system freezes.

Nope. You can also change the view to grid mode in the GX2 Settings. It will just show the game's icons and the name on screen.

However, you should get a new SD soon,you can get a 64GB SanDisk for around 20-25 bucks.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    T @ Texasauras: SOLILOQUY