Website
leerz25.sitesled.com
XP
Country
So,

I got 2 Wii U's,

1 US and 1 Jap

A copy of MarioKart Wii U

when I play it on my US Wiiu (same SD Card, same files)
It shows MarioKart in English
while in my Jap Console, it uses the Jap Language.

Can I force to use the US Language files via Loadiine? or will this prove to be impossible since i'm using the MiiMaker Loader (Mii maker's language is what will the game use? perhaps, i'm not sure)

also, it is oddly weird that my copy of Smash works on my US Wiiu and just a black screen with Japanese Wii U,

I've yet to try my other backups. (maybe I'll also try a J version of Smash if it does the same for the US like vise versa, I don't have a copy so maybe that iso site has it?)

I recall Usbloader GX had the force language function,
anyway, let me know your thoughts.

Thanks

trunske

Trophies
XP
Country
You cannot force languaje via Loadiine, you have to change languaje from Wii U setting.
Anyway I have some idea but I didnt test it so I recommend you make a bakcup.

You can dump your Mario Kart 8 and delete it's languaje folders and files only letting there the languaje files and folders that you desire keep. maybe that will force the game run into the languaje you want to play in loadiine

leerz

OP
Trophies
Website
leerz25.sitesled.com
XP
Country
You cannot force languaje via Loadiine, you have to change languaje from Wii U setting.
Anyway I have some idea but I didnt test it so I recommend you make a bakcup.

You can dump your Mario Kart 8 and delete it's languaje folders and files only letting there the languaje files and folders that you desire keep. maybe that will force the game run into the languaje you want to play in loadiine
Haven't tried that, what i did try was replace the Jap files with en files.

I was sure it was the en files, but i showed the es language and crashed the game.

I think this is the same reason why my us smash crashes on the jap wiiu cos it doesn't have the jap lang files? Idk? Your thoughts

Spore2

Trophies
XP
Country
Reviving this post. I've just installed haxchi on a jap wii u with no gamepad. I also want games to load english language on loadiine. I'm going to try swapping the language files from the eng folder to the jap folder. It used to work for me on the 3ds.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: