Hacking Loadiine/Amiiqo prob.

callmebob

The Grandpa of Awe!
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Recently got an Amiiqo and wanted to use Toad to unlock the hide and seek part of the game.

Got the game updated for use with loadiine v4. Seems I used an "Amiibo" that was already powered up, so everything was 100% and couldn´t play the hide and seek part (since the stamp is already there).

I reset the "Amiibo" as if it were new, no avail. Deleted the save file, still no help. Even re-downloaded the update and overwrote everything, still no help. My progress is gone, but the damn stamp is still there even on the empty pages. Can anyone help me to get rid of that damn stamp? Please?

Also wasn´t sure where to post, hope here is okay.

callmebob

The Grandpa of Awe!
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
No, not a bump.

Tried using a new profile and that didn´t help. Thought maybe the "unique" save option in loadiine gx2 might help. Of course it didn´t.

Finally just for shits and grins downloaded the US version and that finally worked!! (was using the EU version on my EU system)
Of course my save is history, that hurt a bit since I was at 100% through at least half of the bonus book, but at least I have the hide and seek part of the game now.

I´m hoping that if IOSU ever gets released we´ll get a file explorer so we can search to find/erase stuff like this.

krikkit

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
i know the problem, the update has another name for the "main" executeable as the downloaded loadiine release of the oringinal game without the update compare the code folder of the update files with the code folder of the unpached files..

to fix simple delete the unpatched files and use the .rpx file from the update files (...i am not sure about the exact names, because i do not have access to my loadiine files now...)

after doing it right you should get a amiibo popup in the main menu when pressing "+" key...

NexoCube

Trophies
XP
Country
France
No, not a bump.

Tried using a new profile and that didn´t help. Thought maybe the "unique" save option in loadiine gx2 might help. Of course it didn´t.

Finally just for shits and grins downloaded the US version and that finally worked!! (was using the EU version on my EU system)
Of course my save is history, that hurt a bit since I was at 100% through at least half of the bonus book, but at least I have the hide and seek part of the game now.

I´m hoping that if IOSU ever gets released we´ll get a file explorer so we can search to find/erase stuff like this.

We can actually get one (With Userland yes) Look at this : https://github.com/wiiudev/libwiiu/blob/master/examples/fs/src/loader.c#L69

Tou just have to modify this by the file directory you want then re-compile it. (No SD Card or USB Support, only system file support)

Then add this :
Code:
FSRemove(client, cmd, dir_handle, -1);

/* Don't forget to port it before  with OSDynLoad_FindExport()  */

/* Add it after this cunks of code:
int ret = FSReadDir(client, cmd, dir_handle, buffer, -1);
if (ret != 0) break;
*/

Last edited by NexoCube,

callmebob

The Grandpa of Awe!
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
We can actually get one (With Userland yes) Look at this : https://github.com/wiiudev/libwiiu/blob/master/examples/fs/src/loader.c#L69

Tou just have to modify this by the file directory you want then re-compile it. (No SD Card or USB Support, only system file support)

Then add this :

Thanks. I think I kind of get it, but I have 0 experience with compiling. Too much work for a game I´ve arleady got working.

i know the problem, the update has another name for the "main" executeable as the downloaded loadiine release of the oringinal game without the update compare the code folder of the update files with the code folder of the unpached files..

to fix simple delete the unpatched files and use the .rpx file from the update files (...i am not sure about the exact names, because i do not have access to my loadiine files now...)

You nailed it. So simple. Wish I had this info before killing my save. Oh well, guess I´ll have "fun" replaying nearly the whole game.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://a.co/d/3Wjm8TD cheap