Manouel

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Hello all

I got a second-hand already hacked xbox360 with a bunch of games pre-installed.

Some of those games come in 2 discs. How do I go about it to launch the second disc when I am prompted to do so?

My apologies for the newbie question, I have no idea what I am doing with that machine...

Thank you all

KokoseiJ

GBAtemp VOCALOID Enthusiast
Trophies
XP
Country
Korea, South
If I'm not mistaken, You could just follow what they tell you to do in the screen. some games just install datas to your xbox so you don't have to swap, some games require you to swap. they tell you what to do.

Manouel

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
If I'm not mistaken, You could just follow what they tell you to do in the screen. some games just install datas to your xbox so you don't have to swap, some games require you to swap. they tell you what to do.

Maybe I didnt make myself clear enough. For example, I want to play Forza 3. the game comes in 2 discs (which I dont have as the games are already installed on the HDD). I load disc 1, which is the game proper. I then get a prompt asking me if I want to load disc 2 to get additional vehicles and tracks. I get no other than "please insert disc 2"...

KokoseiJ

GBAtemp VOCALOID Enthusiast
Trophies
XP
Country
Korea, South
Maybe I didnt make myself clear enough. For example, I want to play Forza 3. the game comes in 2 discs (which I dont have as the games are already installed on the HDD). I load disc 1, which is the game proper. I then get a prompt asking me if I want to load disc 2 to get additional vehicles and tracks. I get no other than "please insert disc 2"...

Yeah, I think it's asking you to swap the disc. take the disc 1 out and insert disc 2.

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
depends on if it's a flashed drive or a jtag/rgh. if it is an actual disc 2 (not dlc or something), just pop in the disc when it tells you to. if it has dlc, install it with its installer after loading the disc. if it's a jtag/rgh, put the game in game name/disc 1 for disc 1 and game name/disc 2 for disc 2. it will boot the second disc automatically when set up like this. have disc 1 appear in your games' list, then hide the other discs.

Reactions: BigOnYa

Manouel

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Yeah, I think it's asking you to swap the disc. take the disc 1 out and insert disc 2.

As mentioned in my post, I do not have the discs, the discs are already installed on the HDD.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

depends on if it's a flashed drive or a jtag/rgh. if it is an actual disc 2 (not dlc or something), just pop in the disc when it tells you to. if it has dlc, install it with its installer after loading the disc. if it's a jtag/rgh, put the game in game name/disc 1 for disc 1 and game name/disc 2 for disc 2. it will boot the second disc automatically when set up like this. have disc 1 appear in your games' list, then hide the other discs.

I do not have the physical discs

Manouel

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
You can't play them without a jtag or rgh. You need nxe2god for that.
I can't play them? I can play the games just fine, the console has been hacked. I can load the games fine. I would like to load the additional content, available on disc 2. I do not have a physical copy of that disc, but it has been installed on the HDD.

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
if you're loading them in FSD or Aurora, they'd have to be a jtag rip or god game. god games are container files that go in a folder named 00007000. they're probably in a title id folder followed by that folder. jtag rips are all game files, so you should have things like a default.xex file. if you're loading them through FSD or Aurora, you can tell (at least in FSD) where the game is specifically by clicking on delete. it will ask if you want to delete from location....select no, but keep track of that location. then look for it in file manager.

Reactions: BigOnYa

Manouel

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
if you're loading them in FSD or Aurora, they'd have to be a jtag rip or god game. god games are container files that go in a folder named 00007000. they're probably in a title id folder followed by that folder. jtag rips are all game files, so you should have things like a default.xex file. if you're loading them through FSD or Aurora, you can tell (at least in FSD) where the game is specifically by clicking on delete. it will ask if you want to delete from location....select no, but keep track of that location. then look for it in file manager.
I see. ok, I will check after I get home from work. Thanks for the help.

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
an http connection will also show you where the game is located, but I think the delete method may be the fastest and easiest to explain.

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
remember, there's like one or two install discs that don't contain a content folder. those have to be installed normally afaik.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    yawn
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    anybody here?
  • P @ PKNate:
    nope
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    fun fact: 7 years by lukas graham, supermassive black hole by muse, and megalomania all have the same bpm
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    girls just wanna have fun and renai circulation also share the same tempo as the few i said before
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @BakerMan, megalomania the live a live song?
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    wait no, megalovania*
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    my bad
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I don't forgive you
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    The nerve of that guy, gosh.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Yeah expecting me to forgive gtfo
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    But how could the Dr have known you didn't want to be circumcized?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    He didn't you just wanted your dick to be fondled
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Watching dune 2 it's eh
    Dune one sucked
    The original with Patrick Stewart was Great
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    A sexual psycopath that love pain where have I heard that before
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    In your high school diary?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    No but your wife let's me read her diary the word psychopath comes up more than sexual
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Lol stremio hogging all of my tvs on board ram
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Just download more Ram to it, or setup Raid666 on it.
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Morning
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Morning