• Thread starter Deleted User
  • Start date
  • Views 2,366
  • Replies 7
  • Likes 1
D

Deleted User

OP
Before you throw your pitchforks and angry replies at me, I know the HBL barely has anything working on it, TX is not a reality yet, and that this may happen years from now. I'm just making a suggestion that I'd love to see in the future.

In Mario Kart 8 Deluxe, I was ecstatic to see the new battle mode. Bob-omb Blast is back?! I was overjoyed until I started playing it..

Back in the day, we were able to play full intense games of Balloon Battle with lives and no time limit. They were the most fun I've ever experienced, and I would absolutely love to see this be modded in to MK8

Now, I don't really know if this is possible, and I probably will be criticized for being a complete moron as usual, but this is a suggestion, and I would be extremely happy if it became a wish granted.

Reactions: blinkzane

Don Jon

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
that would require code hacking
and so far in mk8 wii u
the only coders are interested in cheating online and flying into outer space
so yea
good luck with that

Seelbreaker

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Before you throw your pitchforks and angry replies at me, I know the HBL barely has anything working on it, TX is not a reality yet, and that this may happen years from now. I'm just making a suggestion that I'd love to see in the future.

In Mario Kart 8 Deluxe, I was ecstatic to see the new battle mode. Bob-omb Blast is back?! I was overjoyed until I started playing it..

Back in the day, we were able to play full intense games of Balloon Battle with lives and no time limit. They were the most fun I've ever experienced, and I would absolutely love to see this be modded in to MK8

Now, I don't really know if this is possible, and I probably will be criticized for being a complete moron as usual, but this is a suggestion, and I would be extremely happy if it became a wish granted.

I would like to support this - Lives only without a Timer is way better, atleast when you are playing a 1v1 or something like that.

I would assume the decision to make it time and point based, comes trough the fact that with many players, the random hit chance is higher and causals would be crying the whole time because its "unfair"...

Reactions: a5723797

Seelbreaker

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Wait till we can play backups first, then come the modified ones. Looking forward to this happening.
If enough people show interest for such a mod then maybe someone who is capable of doing such a modification might find interest in it.

If nobody is going to ask such questions we won't advance further.

As for me, i don't have any skills in programming language neither would i know where to start.
On the wii u it was Nintendont? which allowed us to load hacks/mod-files trough sd-cart which wouldn't require backup loading ;)

Reactions: a5723797

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @salazarcosplay, I'm good. Thanks.