Hacking Little King Story issues

SolidSnake120

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is anyone else having an issue with running Little Kings Story? im on 4.1u, and use the backup loader, and it freezes and says the disk cant be read in the video following making a new king. Anyone else run into this issue?

skizm

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i believe he is referring to using backup loader 0.3 to run the game off of a burned disc.

i am having this exact same issue with a friend's wii. i'm running 4.1U and i installed cios 38 rev 14. neogamma (R6) loads the game, but after a seemingly random period of time, i get a disc read error. i ran through the entire soft mod process again to make sure i didn't miss anything, and i'm still having the same problem. : /

edit: we need to use neogamma as opposed to usbloader on that wii because he doesn't have a hard drive he can dedicate to wbfs.

the game runs fine on my wii using usbloader and neogamma, and i used the exact same process to mod my own. i have no clue what the problem could possibly be.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • K3Nv2
  • Xdqwerty
    what are you looking at?
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: @BakerMan, every since his partner left luke hasn't been the same