Little King Story issues

Discussion in 'Wii - Backup Loaders' started by SolidSnake120, Jul 28, 2009.

Jul 28, 2009
  1. SolidSnake120
    OP

Newcomer SolidSnake120 Member

United States
    Is anyone else having an issue with running Little Kings Story? im on 4.1u, and use the backup loader, and it freezes and says the disk cant be read in the video following making a new king. Anyone else run into this issue?

2. UnFallen

Member UnFallen GBAtemp Regular

United States
    which back up loader?

3. Retrievil

Member Retrievil GBAtemp Fan

Canada
    No problems at all here with rev10, and USB Loader GX 462. Been playing the hell out of this game.

Maybe you picked up a bad dump?

4. skizm

Newcomer skizm Newbie

United States
    i believe he is referring to using backup loader 0.3 to run the game off of a burned disc.

i am having this exact same issue with a friend's wii. i'm running 4.1U and i installed cios 38 rev 14. neogamma (R6) loads the game, but after a seemingly random period of time, i get a disc read error. i ran through the entire soft mod process again to make sure i didn't miss anything, and i'm still having the same problem. : /

edit: we need to use neogamma as opposed to usbloader on that wii because he doesn't have a hard drive he can dedicate to wbfs.

the game runs fine on my wii using usbloader and neogamma, and i used the exact same process to mod my own. i have no clue what the problem could possibly be.

5. SolidSnake120
    OP

Newcomer SolidSnake120 Member

United States
    yea im using 0.3 gamma.