ROM Hack little help

amitkania

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hi i recently got a 2DS and a Gold R4 card, im extremely new to all this, but i downloaded a MK7 rom and just dragged and dropped it into the microsd card and when i try to open it on the DS, it just says an error has occured

a little help pls

[^Blark^]

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
if you want plug n' play feat. with 3ds games. look into sky3ds "blue button" or "orange button"

bluebutton = older model but supports more than 10+games can't play newer games with AP check.

orangebutton=can play games that have the new AP check. and does everything the blue button does.

this card is worth a pretty penny but will do its job. people hate on it now that CFW/a9lh is available . but if it's what you want then so be it. and in all honesty you cant accidently destroy your 2ds with a sky3ds but with cfw if you don't know what you are doing and are "new" like you say then 3ds flash card would probably be your best place to start for beginners then move on to CFW if it's something you might be able to handle... side note sky3ds can be used an as entrypoint for haxin /downgrading with OOT or CUBICNINJA so IMO it's worth it.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Veho
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
    Veho @ Veho: https://youtube.com/watch?v=Y23PPkftXIY