Little help with R4 DSi: trying to work ROMs (regular and patched ones)

Discussion in '3DS - Flashcards & Custom Firmwares' started by Hol Horse, Aug 21, 2016.

1. Hol Horse
    OP

Hol Horse Newbie

Newcomer
    Sep 24, 2013
    Italy
    Hello,

I'm trying to work .NDS files on a friend's R4 (this one, but until now I got nothing but errors).

The fact that I'm trying to simply put .nds files on the right R4's micro SD folder by using a MACBOOK (lol) has nothing to do with all these problems, right? But still, I can see the games put in the correct way as you can see:

Warning: Spoilers inside!

All the other games put works fine, but these I show...don't. Gyakuten Kenji 2/Prosecutor's Path and Tomimeki (already patched) and One Piece Gigant Battle just don't work.

Here the messages for each ones:

Warning: Spoilers inside!

Do you have any advices to resolve this? Is the R4 fault? I doubt it's the ROMs since they would work pretty fine on desMume. I apologize for the bad grammar.

Best regards.

EDIT: WOOOPS, my mistake! Could you please move this thread on the DS section, please? Thanks!

Last edited by Hol Horse, Aug 24, 2016
  2. Hol Horse
    OP

Hol Horse Newbie

Newcomer
    Sep 24, 2013
    Italy
    Sorry for upping the post.

If necessary, delete this, I will open it in the other section. I'm kinda desperate, though, I don't get why all the other games work fine but these don't.

Is the R4's fault? If it is, what model do you suggest me? Gyakuten Kenji 2 patched is really slow on desMume. I hope on DSi works fine.

Last edited by Hol Horse, Aug 22, 2016
  3. olec04

olec04 Working on Project Heaven!

Banned
    Apr 10, 2015
    United States
    Trying to downgrade on 11.0 via AM services
    @Bortz you know the drill!

4. Hol Horse
    OP

Hol Horse Newbie

Newcomer
    Sep 24, 2013
    Italy
    At this point, eventually, could you suggest me a good R4 card? One that make start patched .NDS files (on DSi, at least, not sure for 3DS) without problems? If I have to be specific for which ROMs, I'd say just for the 2 games I quoted. I don't remember my friend's exact DSi model, but I don't think that's the problem...

Thanks in advance! I apologize again for the bothering.

Last edited by Hol Horse, Aug 24, 2016