List of Pretendo Error Codes

ASystemMonitor

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Seeing as the servers shutdown, I decided to switch to Pretendo, however, I am receiving a few error codes.

Before anyone asked, yes I did attempt to make a discord account for support, but discord will not let me post any messages on the server, stating that they were hidden.

So, I decided to make this place for anyone in a similar position to list their error codes and work together to figure it out.

For me, Error Code 101-0112. I assume this may be because of an influx of users, but I may be wrong.

nehrd

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I’m currently encountering the same issue. I assume it’s the influx of new players

V10lator

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Pretendo fights with roughly 10000 new users / day since the Nintendo shutdown. That's why they temporarily disabled the registering of new users and that in return is producing the error codes you see.

Also you won't get real support on Discord right now as the whole team is busy with last minute server fixes, load balancing and stuff, so they can re-enable the registering process of new users ASAP, so they simply have no time to look into Discord and reply to all the users there (+ as you see heavily rate limitted the Discord server as they even managed to bring Discord servers into their knees with all the users wanting to know what's going on).

//EDIT: For people who registered at Pretendo before the Nintendo shutdown I would also advise to not make any bug reports right now. Yes, servers have a few hiccups which probably wasn't seen in the betas before the Nintendo shutdown but the team is so busy, let them fix the current issues before telling them about new ones. ;)

Last edited by V10lator,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Lmao https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lq2eyKSnjqA