Homebrew List of DS Emulators

spotanjo3

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yes, there is now some save support with some of the games. Most will have save into Battery folder but doesn't mean all will be save support.

0566 - Pokemon - Mystery Dungeon - Blue Rescue Team (USA) - Fully
playable and save ? It said failed save. Oh well!

AMPonzi

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I updated the main listing with a few tools, two being the main encrypt and decrypt tools and then a NO$GBA loader I wrote myself to help with encrypting, running the emulator, then decrypting the ROM for use in other emulators. Enjoy!

spotanjo3

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I know and thank you. Keep up the good work.
wink.gif

spotanjo3

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
no$gba rock! the desmume is good as well. I like no$gba a lots because I am able to play gba roms on it as well as an encrypted nds roms and a joystick supports!
smile.gif
biggrin.gif

Youkai

Demon
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
hmm but if what normat saied is true that they will have much improvements in desmume when they release the next version ...

Helmut

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
France
I'm using both Dualis and DeSmuME for coding purpose. I prefer Dualis, it woks better.

I don't like to see all those different DeSmuME release. They should manage to work on an unique project. Nothing but a waste of time.

_ORiON_

Trophies
Website
loerion.googlepages.com
XP
Country
hmmmm more than 10 hours has passed and there is no additional reply. seems like people aren't interested with iDeaS anymore lol. hey Rockmangames! new emu here! give us details what are the noticeable changes though
smile.gif
smile.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Only Xbox I don't have is the OG, and One X model specifically, I regret giving my chipped OG model to one of my kids years ago, after later hearing he sold it to pawn shop, damn kids!
    +2
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @BigOnYa, You shouldn't raise Fortnite gamers.
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    They have they own kids now that will pay them back for all the things they did to me, that's how it works, Karma.
    +2
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Tell their kids about pawn shops
    +2
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Lol I still got mw2 open beta on this ps4
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I just recently picked up a n64 from a garage sell, and looking to mod it and add a HDMI port to it. https://www.ebay.com/itm/3548173115...044&customid=4f3038da73b61afddf7e5e90f4153856
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I'd like to find a power strip and HDMI selector built in 1 unit, so I can select which game system I want, and will switch to that hdmi, and power on that plug/power supply only, so don't have all game systems powered all the time, but can't find anything like. May just have to make something myself.
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Maybe start a kick starter page and sell them, yea right. Big N would prob C&D me, not anything Big N related, but just because that's what they do nowdays. Then come out with they own in a year or so.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Xdqwerty, Nice. Which operating system are you installing?
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @SylverReZ, windows 10 and some linux distro like linux mint
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    dualbooth
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Xdqwerty, Yeah, I'd recommend having another OS just in-case you want to play games.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    At least Linux doesn't contain spyware than what Windows has.
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @SylverReZ, cuz of lag?
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Xdqwerty, No. Whenever you use the internet on Windows, Microsoft collects personal data and installs bloatware that isn't necessarily needed, such as Edge.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Speaking of which
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @SylverReZ,
    I recall @impeeza mentioned some trick about not having bloatware when installing windows where you set up your country to "world" or smh like that
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Yes, you can debloat the operating system, but in some cases for me it just reinstalls them.
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @SylverReZ,
    I also recall my brother downloded a "non bloated" version of windows 11 on his pc
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    "Why debloat? Why not embrace and enjoy my bloat?" - Gates
    +2
  • impeeza @ impeeza:
    @Xdqwerty yes, when you are installing Windows on the first steps you are asked for your current location, you MUST to select «international» so no bloatware is installed, because the bloatware is location based. if this night I have some time I will setup a VM and take screenshots.
    +2
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    User Gates "Disliked" your answer.
    +1
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: User Gates "Disliked" your answer. +1