Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Heran Bago said:
weirdfate said:
Heran Bago said:
weirdfate said:
HaHaHa thick i never thought of it like that, i just thought she was a bitch about that but hes she is thick headed... HaHaHa

You have been bending over backwards for this woman (Wine, VMs) and she won't them because she "doesn't like it"? Your wife is a super bitch. She can't appreciate what you're doing for her and she should just get her own computer or use a different (real) email account. Her "work" shouldn't require her to use an email client that isn't email, it's ridiculous and possibly a violation of the Internet Freedom and Nondiscrimination Act of 2006.

She is a bitch and she doesn't seem to appreciate you man. Sorry you don't feel like you can install whatever OS you want on your machine.

wiifrii is a windows app, isn't it? Don't expect drag-n-drop functionality... use a VM.

ok so what can i use to remove updates and change regions? I used to use wizzl shizzle or what ever it was but that dont work in linux or wine/crossover

and she is just affraid of change. Windows windows windows... What is this linux thing io dont like it
frown.gif
amd as far as the email thing i think that ie running in the newer vresion of crossover is working.. DING DING DING we may have a winner

Drag and drop programs really work on a command line level. dragging wii.iso onto free.exe is the same as entering "free.exe wii.iso" into the command prompt looking at that folder. That said I don't know how you would go about doing this in Wine. You could try copying cmd.exe out of a /windows/system32/ from a windows install and running it under wine but there is probably a better solution.

Yeah linux is a pain at first for anyone who isn't familiar with it. Sorry to bad-mouth the missus.
wink.gif

its ok she will never know.... I am havin the problems tryn to get wii games updates blocked and region changes..

KDH

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Heran Bago said:
...You could try copying cmd.exe out of a /windows/system32/ from a windows install and running it under wine but there is probably a better solution....

Just use wine free.exe wii.iso

That works with most of the Win CLI programs I've tried.

Mangofett

GBAtemp Testing Area
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So, what do you mean it needs internet explorer? Does the website simply say "You need internet explorer to view this page"?

In that case all you have to do is get a useragent switcher plugin for firefox that makes the browser appear like its ie on winxp

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: https://i.imgur.com/bG1pQld.mp4