~
OP
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
^
does anyone know how i can get rid of it?

70684224.jpg

Rasas

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Could do things the extremely easy way of reinstalling but since Linux Live Key is run from a usb why not remove the usb device and if that doesn't work there are dozens of ways to try to remove it so try those?

shamiko_

~
OP
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
prowler_ said:
First Google result.
BAM
thanks, but not exactly what im looking for but i had a flash of insperation that if i cgange thedrive letters to something else and then change it back to what it was i got rid of "LinuxLiveKey (E:)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • HiradeGirl @ HiradeGirl:
    Hiya
  • GameGenieLabs @ GameGenieLabs:
    oh dear. making codes for nes is kinda stressful. i'm trying to think of cool ideas that haven't been thought of before. it's hard to be original, and i don't wanna make codes that already exist!
    I may make a post asking for code ideas, and hopefully that would make others happy :)
    Also, my ADHD keeps me from sleeping, and It bothers me lol
    Anywho, I've been using my modded Wii to play a few games here and there, and finally installed a custom Wii theme thanks to Larsenv helping me in a call (I have a family edition, and I don't wanna brick the nand since I can't restore it) Went with the basic "Black" Theme, since I'm a huge fan of dark themes, and it's less of an eyesore at night
    Larsen also helped me with my Dazzle setup, since the drivers for my model weren't online. I also helped dump that DVD with it, since I had a DVD drive.
    And now pinnacle studio received a new update, and reset my my KEY, and he's trying to figure out why it did that.
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    good morning
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    today is a pretty damn nice day, and it's saturday
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Good moaning.
  • refrop @ refrop:
    what
  • Veho @ Veho:
    What.
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    hello there ref
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Hi there
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @GameGenieLabs, Which Dazzle capture card do you have?
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Good thing I don't collect old consoles.
    +1
  • Veho @ Veho:
    EMULATION, BAYBEE
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Veho, I love to have some of my favourite consoles physically.
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    for the switch
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    does anyone know where to buy replacement usb c cables or you use any usb c cable
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I like to have stuff, but consoles are just too bulky and I wouldn't risk breaking them by actually turning them on, so they'd end up in storage somewhere anyway.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: Hi