Trophies
Cave Entrance, Watching Cyan Write Letters
Website
rydian.net
XP
Country
United States
rydia_z_ol.jpg

In pretty much every game I ended up with at least one death because I'd steal the Bow. >>;

MFDC12

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
in my official cart, my main file, which I had from the day i got it (my birthday in 2000), entitled MAN, has near 400 deaths last time i played it on official hardware.

other than that im good at not dying haha, ive gone through the game once without dying, and the only reason i didnt die was because i didnt steal because i took the time to dig up all the rupees (thanks god for speed up triggers in emulators haha) to buy the bow haha

i love the gameboy zelda games (la, ooa/oos) to death
smile.gif

Rydian

Resident Furvert™
OP
Trophies
Website
rydian.net
XP
Country
United States
Skyline969 said:
I end up with 100+ deaths by the end of the game because I'm always stealing whatever I need.
tongue.gif
I'm always exploring, so by a certain point I'd opened enough rupee-containing chests to keep my bomb/arrow supply full. It's the first and second dungeons where it's really tempting to steal...

On my official cart I never beat dungeon 8, I always lost to the boxing guy... but I was pretty young then.

Yar, the gameboy zelda games rock.

Joe88

[λ]
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I got stuck on one of the dungeons I couldnt figure it out so I just stoped playing
I was playing it on my psp

I beat oracle of seasons + ages and beat the true final boss though

Jotokun

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
My favorite zelda game by far. I loged so many hours on this game when I was younger, its not funny. I still like to go back to it for the glitches, the screen warp glitch in the B&W version and the doghouse glitch in the DX version in particular.

The screen warp glitch can be used to beat the game in under 5 minutes if done right. I love doing that around others and watching the expressions on their face.

Rydian

Resident Furvert™
OP
Trophies
Website
rydian.net
XP
Country
United States
Jotokun said:
The screen warp glitch can be used to beat the game in under 5 minutes if done right. I love doing that around others and watching the expressions on their face.
I like to use it to get the fire rod at the beginning of the game. and then just go through it with the fire rod. X3

_Chaz_

GBAtemp's Official Mook™
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Rydian said:
Jotokun said:
I like to use it to get the fire rod at the beginning of the game. and then just go through it with the fire rod. X3
News to me... Gonna do it now.

Rydian

Resident Furvert™
OP
Trophies
Website
rydian.net
XP
Country
United States
_Chaz_ said:
News to me... Gonna do it now.
If you teleport down "into" the ocean, you'll end up wrapping around to the very top of the map, which happens to be where level 8 is located, and you end up like halfway into the dungeon (using an cave-looking entrance to get in). Do a little screen warping (I think to the left) and you can end up at the room to the boxing half-boss. Go down, to the right, and screen warp up to get the chest with the rod in it. =D

I suggest using an emulator and save states, because when you warp "into" a wall, sometimes you can "jump" down out of it, but something you just get stuck, or forced into the next room.

It's kinda' cool because all the underground maps are actually connected (including the dungeons and some debug or dummy areas), so you can see youtube videos of people "navigating" the underground to skip around places and get stuff early. I've liked doing it since I found out about it, and I've got some funny screenshots. X3

_Chaz_

GBAtemp's Official Mook™
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Omg... that was really fast.

The Wind Fish should have been just a bit confused by my speed.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: So negative