Not open for further replies.

DeadDuck

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
I am with X and Y stinks so bad

Crapware is released faster indeed, but it doesn't take months to wait for the rom to be dumped either, I'd expect LR2 to be avalible on internet in couple of days.

Ferrariman

Hip-Flop and cRap
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I expect it to suck and be a waste of waiting.
dry.gif

DeMoN

GBAtemp Guru
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Ackers said:
I was thinking the same thing. They're quick to release the crapware but when the good stuff comes they just don't bother?

FYI Before anyone says it, I'm not complaining.
Obviously they do it on purpose to spite people like the TC.

Plus, it's gonna suck.

miketh2005

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
WildWon said:
miketh2005 said:
hankchill said:
DS_USER_997 said:
i am not whining i was just asking why this paticular game has been so long being dumped

You're whining. Don't ask when a game will be dumped, if you can't wait for it, buy the fu*king cartridge. I can't stand the pain-in-the-ass kids who sit at their computers pressing refresh and complaining a game isn't available for them to pirate. You make me sick
tongue.gif

dude, me and him are just ASKING IF IT HAS BEEN DUMPED YET (not yelling, for clarification) jeez, i didnt even know line rider got pushed back again, thats why i was wondering what was taking so long, AND!!!!! AND!!!!!! I WAS GOING BY THE UNDUMPED ROMS LIST THAT HASN'T BEEN UPDATED IN 1 FREAKIN MONTH, its not my fault that the original forum poster doesnt update his posts, it said N+ hasnt been dumped yet.

I'm on your side DS_USER_997...

If it has been dumped, then it'd probably appear on the front page. These kinds of posts ARE annoying. If its not on the front page, then its not dumped yet. OR if you've found it and its not there, it will be soon. Asking when its going to be dumped is just like asking when a game is going to be completed. It'll be dumped when its dumped.

Erm, if its on a thread that hasn't been updated in a month, well, that doesn't make it ok to ask in another thread where its at. Reason? Read the above paragraph.

I'm on your side hankchill...

lol u must be blind or something is wrong with your head, u just dont make sense, im not a person and neither is DS_USER_997 probably, we're not people that go to a site like gbatemp.net and keep clicking refresh every 1 minute, it's just stupid and wastes your time, its for children who dont have any resposibilites and are bored, this is what YOU expect us to do, by the time we go on this site, the game could already be taken off the homepage, we don't know, so we're asking if it has been dumped yet, anything wrong with that? If it's so annoying to you then don't enter in this post...if you want to help help but dont come here wanting to flame someone for asking a question. Asking IF A GAME HAS BEEN DUMPED is just like asking IF THE GAME IS OUT YET. We don't get these "gaming magazines" to know if the game is out yet, and even if we do, 1. they dont come to your door right after the game has been released and 2. not ALL games are in these games. So we don't know if these games are out yet, and we don't have a local game store (most of you do but this is just for an example since we dont have a local store telling us when a game is dumped, or site for that matter) and some of us dont have reliable rom sites and wanna see if they can get the rom earlier from another rom site.

Erm, if its on a thread that hasn't been updated in a month, well, that means that it's ok to ask in another thread where its at. Reason? Read the above paragraph.

P.S. There are some people that ask when a game will be completed or when it will be dumped, but they're just saying it to maybe make other dumpers aware that 'Hey, this game hasnt been dumped yet, can you please go dump it if you can'. And stealing, maybe yes, but free? no, we bought the flashcard, and if roms werent gonna be dumped, why would we buy a 60$ flashcard? Personally, I use flashcards as a type of "demo" utility, if i like the game, i buy it and give it to my friends who are too poor to buy any games, i like using flashcards cause they are nice and neat and i can access my game on 1 card instead of popping in another card and taking it out and they can get lost etc...

miketh2005

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
jaxxster said:
miketh2005 said:
hankchill said:
DS_USER_997 said:
i am not whining i was just asking why this paticular game has been so long being dumped

You're whining. Don't ask when a game will be dumped, if you can't wait for it, buy the fu*king cartridge. I can't stand the pain-in-the-ass kids who sit at their computers pressing refresh and complaining a game isn't available for them to pirate. You make me sick
tongue.gif

dude, me and him are just ASKING IF IT HAS BEEN DUMPED YET (not yelling, for clarification) jeez, i didnt even know line rider got pushed back again, thats why i was wondering what was taking so long, AND!!!!! AND!!!!!! I WAS GOING BY THE UNDUMPED ROMS LIST THAT HASN'T BEEN UPDATED IN 1 FREAKIN MONTH, its not my fault that the original forum poster doesnt update his posts, it said N+ hasnt been dumped yet.

you didnt ask if its been dumped...you were moaning that it hasnt been dumped yet and asking why.....Seriously, if you think its gunna that good, get off the computer, ask mummy and daddy for your pocket money, go to the store and then buy it and show some grattitude to the developers

Your righht, and the ultimate question here is: Is it good? read my post on page 2, i use flashcards as a 'demo' utility, if i buy it, im not going to reward developers for a crappy game, they can do better, i support the developers if i like it, and im not a 6 year old, im 21

miketh2005

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Toni Plutonij said:
I'm both with hankchill and WildWon
wub.gif

I mean, what do you think people will answer to this questions?

QUOTE said:
why is it taking so long for this to be dumped? some games are done really quick - so why not this game?
It is taking so long so release groups can friggin laugh at the forums that are filled with topics like this one!
Or maybe it's some special game that deletes itself the minute it has been dump....

Man, nobody knows!! Nobody cares why it isn't dumped....When it's here, than we talk about it, but until then.....whining and asking empty quiestions isn't gonna help anybody..

Sorry if I sound harsh, it wasn't my intention, but I'm pointing out that hankchill was right!

What both me and DS USER was trying to say is, if it has been dumped yet, not whining, not moaning. We we expect is a simple answer like this:

"No, it hasn't been dumped yet, likey because most good games get dumped later because they can't get their hands on it or maybe because they want to build suspense, this is the ultimate question we will never know, if I become a dumper I will tell you, untill then, peace."

Simple like that, plain and simple, no flaming, be loving, even noobs need love. So stop now. Be supportive, if you get annoyed at these topics, don't post here. Like my grandma used to say: "If you have nothing good to say about a person, don't say it!"

Period. Lock this topic please.

paul3100

Trophies
XP
Country
An original question regarding " line rider 2 "

When is the actual game due out in the shops? has the date been pushed back again?

OH and

Does anyone know if the game's been dumped yet
rofl2.gif

Lighten up everyone above, if you don't like these posts and they annoy you then do what you would in the real world " AVOID " It seems to me that there are two kinds of people here t GBAtemp!

Those who moan for rom dumps

And

Those who moan at the rom dump moaners

You all like to moan at something weather its for illegal roms or taking the moral high ground, and this post is directed to everyone who has ever moaned for no good F***ING reason.

paul

Toni Plutonij

*has TrolleyDave & tiny p1ngy on moderating shelf!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
No, actually, you didn't catch our point miketh2005....It's irritating to see topics like this for every single game that isn't dumped in a hour of it's release..
You have a topic where you can report the game that hasn't been dumped, you can ask there if somebody maybe has it, it doesn't matter if OP didn't update the topic, you can still post there, and it doesn't mean that other people can't answer you..
There were few (at least two) topics about line rider 2, so this is really unnecessary..You say that we don't visit topics like this if we don't like them, well, it bothers me to see useless topics in "most recent topics" list, or flooded boards with similar topics that doesn't use anybody..It's the same like "which cart should I get" topic..
You said:
QUOTE said:
this is what YOU expect us to do, by the time we go on this site, the game could already be taken off the homepage, we don't know, so we're asking if it has been dumped yet, anything wrong with that
wtf.gif
what are you talking about, are you that incompetent?!
http://gbatemp.net/index.php?showforum=103
If the game is dumped it'll be here (it doesn't have to be on the main page with the picture on for you to see it, and know that this is the game you're looking for!!)
You have the whole part of the GBAtemp site where all releases are numbered and up to the last release, if it's not here IT'S NOT DUMPED!!
http://gbatemp.net/index.php?showforum=103
Get it?! No need for creating a topic..

And dude, you sure don't act like you're 21...

WildWon

EXTERMINATE!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Wow, that was such a messed up posting that i'll pull it apart, one piece at a time. Then we'll see if you understand.

miketh2005 said:
Asking IF A GAME HAS BEEN DUMPED is just like asking IF THE GAME IS OUT YET.
Thats right! And like i said before, if you ask a company when a game will be out, "it'll be done when its done." Now, replace "done" with "dumped," and its the same thing. Glad you see that.

miketh2005 said:
We don't get these "gaming magazines" to know if the game is out yet, and even if we do, 1. they dont come to your door right after the game has been released and 2. not ALL games are in these games. So we don't know if these games are out yet, and we don't have a local game store (most of you do but this is just for an example since we dont have a local store telling us when a game is dumped, or site for that matter) and some of us dont have reliable rom sites and wanna see if they can get the rom earlier from another rom site.

Erm, but the front page IS available at any moment day and night, and that shows you when something has been dumped... so in a way, you DO have the "magazine" available at any point, so... yea, this is all null and void.

miketh2005 said:
Erm, if its on a thread that hasn't been updated in a month, well, that means that it's ok to ask in another thread where its at. Reason? Read the above paragraph.
But if you post in a current thread, that bumps it, which brings it to the public eye, and doesn't create another trash topic! Wow! Imagine that.

QUOTE(miketh2005 @ Sep 19 2008, 12:28 AM)
P.S. There are some people that ask when a game will be completed or when it will be dumped, but they're just saying it to maybe make other dumpers aware that 'Hey, this game hasnt been dumped yet, can you please go dump it if you can'. And stealing, maybe yes, but free? no, we bought the flashcard, and if roms werent gonna be dumped, why would we buy a 60$ flashcard? Personally, I use flashcards as a type of "demo" utility, if i like the game, i buy it and give it to my friends who are too poor to buy any games, i like using flashcards cause they are nice and neat and i can access my game on 1 card instead of popping in another card and taking it out and they can get lost etc...
This is just full of flaws.

First, really? People create these threads for groups as a reminder to dump? Why the hell are there so many shitty games being dumped, and there aren't threads for them? Oh, right. Because they dump EVERYTHING. Its not like they're sitting there laughing at us why they're playing their dumps. If i want it, i'll buy it. It'll be dumped when its dumped (see a theme?).

And-
Wow... just. Wow. You are different from every other person to get a flash card. You aren't pirating! You're using it for demos. Which you're downloading pirated games to play w/out paying for them.... as demos! I've never ever ever heard that before. I've never used that excuse before. As well, i'm LYING with everything just said. As well are you. "Demoing" is bullshit. You don't want to pay money. Hence asking "WHY's IT NOT DUMPED!!!" Is the game released? Yes? Instead of bitching, buy it. Stop defending what we all know is bullshit reasons.

Ok, yea, this thread needs locked. Before that happens though, i would like one more "When's it dumped" defender to post, so those of us that REALLY know whats going on aren't accused of "getting the last word."

ZenZero

GBATEMP's regular arse.
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
hankchill said:
DS_USER_997 said:

tongue.gif

i would buy it but

1. helloooo! uk citizen!
2. im skint

Pyrofyr

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hankchill said:
DS_USER_997 said:

tongue.gif
Dude, learn the difference between inquiry and whining. All you're honestly doing is bitching out people, that is not welcome at all. Since you've made that shitty program of yours that I literally used once and tossed out cause it was as useless as the rest, you just whine about others whining and ride off of one thing you've done to the point of it being in your signature as the author.

You need to learn to chill, and for the love of God, if not learn when to stop fucking posting or go take some .45 aspirin.

GcRayden

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
penguinwarfare said:
If I took aspirin for every retarted post I read I'd hasve overdosed years ago.

Retarded* & have * Maybe you should lay off the aspirin
tongue.gif
j/k lol

But yeah, I've been waiting for it to be dumped as well but its only in human curiousity to ask if it has been released yet, although I haven't asked because I watch the front page. I just figured it had some kinda copy protection keeping it from being released. No need to hate on someone who is just curious
happy.gif
Now I could see if he spammed it all over, then that would just be overkill. I'm heading back to the shadows now, to quietly and secretly browse the forums and hardly post again :]

Gore

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
GcRayden said:
penguinwarfare said:
If I took aspirin for every retarted post I read I'd hasve overdosed years ago.

Retarded* & have * Maybe you should lay off the aspirin
tongue.gif
j/k lol

But yeah, I've been waiting for it to be dumped as well but its only in human curiousity to ask if it has been released yet, although I haven't asked because I watch the front page. I just figured it had some kinda copy protection keeping it from being released. No need to hate on someone who is just curious
happy.gif
Now I could see if he spammed it all over, then that would just be overkill. I'm heading back to the shadows now, to quietly and secretly browse the forums and hardly post again :]
If you're looking for it and can't find it, how are we going to find it? It's like going to see a movie with someone and asking them what's going to happen.
How the hell should we know? We're just watching too.
It's just common courtesy not to ask what will happen in a movie, and not to ask if a game has been dumped.
Just wait to see what happens.

DSGameMaker

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.dsgamemaker.com
XP
Country
This topic was destined for flame war. Isn't discussion of this kind of thing banned anyway? It's like the topic poster is admitting to piracy without saying it.

Ferrariman

Hip-Flop and cRap
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
1. It's not dumped, and if you wanted to find out, you could use google, not us.
2. This game is going to suck anyways. If one of you says that this game sucks AFTER you cried in here, I will gorge my eyes out.
3. Whining will get you nowhere.

cupajoe

Have a cup of joe!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Ferrariman said:
1. It's not dumped, and if you wanted to find out, you could use google, not us.
2. This game is going to suck anyways. If one of you says that this game sucks AFTER you cried in here, I will gorge my eyes out.
3. Whining will get you nowhere.
I will "gorge" my eyes out too (Sorry, had to do it).

2309992843_f2a04c8d8d.jpg

No whining folks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @BigOnYa, although the bullets are a bit buggy
    +1
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Not to mention this would be a massive pain to pirate
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @BigOnYa,
    and the visual aspect of the game is quite crude (the sprite that looks best is that of the protagonist just because he is a stickman with sunglasses)
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    There is a bullets behaviour you assign to your character, that makes the code easier, under "behaviours"
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    i meant that when the character is pointing to the right, the bullets spawn where they should, but when he is on the right, they move to the right but the spawn point is incorrect
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Itch.io has lots of free assets also. Under the bullets behavior tab, there is a "rotate bullets" option, can try that. Or in the code can try
    - fire bullet Player.X(PlayerDirection)
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    im taking a break for today anyway
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    YEa gotta after a while, looking at code for long periods will bug your eyes.
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    That's cool tho, I'm proud of you going back to it, not giving up. It is difficult at first to learn, but fun once you get the hang of it. I think I've watched every tutorial video there is, but I still struggle sometimes to get stuff to work right. But gotta keep trying dif things, and eventually you will get it right.
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Lol McDonald's has a grandma mcflurry
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @K3Nv2, furry grandma?
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    It sounds good actually, I like butterscotch
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    It sucked don't know wtf these little bits and pieces are they use now
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I live maybe 3 minutes from a Dairy Queen, so I would just go there for ice cream anything anyways. I usually get the Oreo Blizzard, or a Peanut Buster Parfait.
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    whats a dairy queen?
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Ice cream shop
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @BigOnYa, mmmm ice cream
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Uremums a dairy queen
    +2
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: