Not open for further replies.

ZenZero

GBATEMP's regular arse.
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
matrix121391 said:
I'm still waiting on a Viva Pinata (U) and this game and Viva Pinata's been out a week and a half ago.

whats wrong with the E version

blueskies

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
DS_USER_997 said:
but ANYWAY, why DO some games take longer to dump then others?
I would imagine the highly anticipated games are better watched and accounted for in the days before release. No one is going to really notice or care if a copy of the newest "Dolphinz!" title falls off the truck, so release groups have easier access. But for games like Line Rider, we have to wait for someone to go buy the game, then dump it.

Toni Plutonij

*has TrolleyDave & tiny p1ngy on moderating shelf!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
QUOTE said:
As I said, we're not 12 year old boys that, will keep refreshing a page, we might come back 2 weeks later to check and see if it's dumped, and to our suprise, the undumped list hasnt been updated! What we REALLY need is a reliable Undumped list post from one of the mods that will be updated everytime a game is out.
Dude, I'll say it ONE MORE TIME!!
IF the game is dumped, it'll be here on the list, it'll have it's own thread..you get that?
http://gbatemp.net/index.php?showforum=103
No need to check undumped list at all.....here you have EVERY game ever dumped, and list is update all the time..So here is your answer to the "ultimate question" Is the game dumped yet...

And to answer the other question,
QUOTEbut ANYWAY, why DO some games take longer to dump then others?
Because sometimes one release group thinks that the other will dump the game, and doesn't bother picking it up, but the other group thinks the same thing, so we end up waiting for the game for some time..
Or the other reason, sometimes, games just aren't available for the release groups in the given time, and they have to wait till they become available..

Basically, if the game isn't dumped, it's because release groups weren't able to do it, and will dump it the first chance they get..

tongue.gif

undercarris

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ups sorry xD... but i think they are also official releases... at least they got the numbers xD

and for the ones that are waiting dor the game... keep waiting... it will come sooner or later
biggrin.gif

Toni Plutonij

Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
It might seem that there are "officially dumped games" that are not on the list, but sometimes list gets messed up...Not long ago GBAtemp staff was fixing and cleaning our list of dumped games..

You should know that there are few release lists that are actually the same (but can be different in a few games numbers).....

Bottom point, if the game IS officially dumped, it'll appear here at the GBAtemp.....You can PM any staff member about this, and they'll confirm it to you..
wink.gif

ZenZero

GBATEMP's regular arse.
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
blueskies said:
DS_USER_997 said:
I would imagine the highly anticipated games are better watched and accounted for in the days before release. No one is going to really notice or care if a copy of the newest "Dolphinz!" title falls off the truck, so release groups have easier access. But for games like Line Rider, we have to wait for someone to go buy the game, then dump it.

bloody hell,

it took 5 pages just to get a simple answer,

Toni Plutonij

Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
Toni Plutonij said:
QUOTE said:
Because sometimes one release group thinks that the other will dump the game, and doesn't bother picking it up, but the other group thinks the same thing, so we end up waiting for the game for some time..
Or the other reason, sometimes, games just aren't available for the release groups in the given time, and they have to wait till they become available..

Basically, if the game isn't dumped, it's because release groups weren't able to do it, and will dump it the first chance they get..

tongue.gif
Quoted because you probably missed my opinion in the bunch of big posts!

D

Deleted User

DS_USER_997 said:
Bourbanog said:
So has it been dumped yet?

die!

Pretty much what I was going to say haha

hankchill said:
QUOTE(DS_USER_997 @ Sep 18 2008, 04:40 PM)
i am not whining i was just asking why this paticular game has been so long being dumped

You're whining. Don't ask when a game will be dumped, if you can't wait for it, buy the fu*king cartridge. I can't stand the pain-in-the-ass kids who sit at their computers pressing refresh and complaining a game isn't available for them to pirate. You make me sick
tongue.gif

I just read that... I wouldn't say he's whining, he's just asking the reason why some games take longer to dump than others... and thankfully he was answered
smile.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    3 hours on a riding lawn mower, my butt is numb and my whole body is still vibrating. Gonna be a long summer. :cry: I just need to buy some goats.
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @BigOnYa, Did you leave your buttplug in?
    +2
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I feel like I spent the night with Ancientboi
    +3
  • Flame @ Flame:
    Ancientboi at it again.
    +2
  • Flame @ Flame:
    is it a bird is it a plane... no its Ancientboi banging your ass away !
    +3
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Took along time to fit it in?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Snow days $25 on steam may grab it
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Measuring sizes with AncientBoi, I see.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I guess Ancientboi would be Peter
    +2
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Loooooool :rofl2:
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    So true
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    @K3Nv2 Snow Day is pretty fun. My only bitch would be the camera controls, when you move around, say down, you have to move the right stick left or right to get camera to turn and get your view, other than that I like it so far.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    From what people say pvp isn't even worth it
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I just been playing offline, and they give you a few bots here n there on your team to help battle. I don't think it's as funny as the other games tho, more battle oriented than humor, which kinda sucks, but I'm still early in it
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @BigOnYa, doesnt the game have a campaign mode?
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Yea, and co-op, but you can also start a pvp session and battle just with friends. You get special skill cards (powers) the more you play. And higher value cards, but you can only enable so many cards at a time.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    If you can find enough for it
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Toilet paper is considered the money, you collect and buy stuff with TP, kinda funny. Graphics are def better than the other games tho, I think they used Unity 5 engine.
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Look if I zoom in enough I can see the herpes!!!
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    In fact I'm gonna go make a drink, roll a fatty n play some, good night to all!
    +2
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: