Anyone who's played Line Rider 2: Unbound knows that the font ("Komika") is unusually, spectacularly awful. Because of this, I decided I'd bust it open and see if I could make it any better. Turns out, I truly could not, I made a pretty awful choice of font ("Georgia"), but at least I wasn't paid to make this particular decision. Still, I figured I may as well upload it anyway, on the off-chance that somebody cares. So here's some before and after shots: Warning: Spoilers inside! Now, I did leave some Komika in there, mainly because I never actually encountered it in-game (thought I'm far from finished with it, and probably won't ever bother to finish it either). I also don't really plan to ever update this again unless I actually do encounter the leftover Komika, or if I notice any major issues anywhere. Feel free to tell me you think it looks awful, I won't disagree. There was really no actual hacking done here; I just used OpenOffice for screencapping characters, MS Paint for arranging them in a tilemap, and DarthNemesis's NFTR editor (see topic) to overwrite three of the four included Komika fonts (different sizes are stored separately). More time consuming than actually difficult; could be done by anybody with zero hacking experience. Patch is here, use XDelta for patching.