The GBAtemp Robot
OP
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
mascot.gif
Limited edition Pokémon Black and White DSi bundles

pokemon-black-and-white-Nintendo-DSi-bundles.jpg
Even though the US release of Pokémon Black and White come within weeks of the Nintendo 3DS launch, Nintendo is not holding back to put out another DSi bundle.
These limited edition DSi units feature the legendary Reshiram and Zekrom etched onto the lid of the DSi along with a carrying case to protect the console. The black DSi comes with a copy of Pokémon Black while the white DSi is bundled with Pokémon White. Both carry a suggested retail price of $179.99.[/p]
icon11.gif
Source
Contributed by croagunk.master

Opium

PogoShell it to me ™
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Australia
That looks mighty fine. The geek in my kind of wants them both for the packaging.

Nevertheless, me and my girlfriend will be picking up White and Black respectively on March 10. We're going to have a total gaming binge once they're out.

Maz7006

iSEXu
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
you know, i would really buy this being maybe the last DSi thats gna get released (3DS on its way and all) but it hurts me so much that i'll NEVER be able to do so; must be one of those EU/US things only
frown.gif

i really need something to replace my Black DsL

RupeeClock

Colors 3D Snivy!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
If you ask me, Nintendo had some old unsold Black/White systems from long ago, so they decided to refurbish them with engravings and sell them as collectables.
smile.gif

Not that I'm complaining, it's a good way to clear out stock to make way for the 3DS.

C

croagunk.master

Why was the OP removed? Couldn't you have just linked to the discussion?

Qtis

Grey Knight Inquisitor
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Interesting, could have thought of buying this if it was a DSiXL or a 3DS (if it was a 3DS, prolly everyone would have bought one). Now I just have to order the the from somewhere and play with the DSiXL :3

-Qtis

ProtoKun7

GBAtemp Time Lord Regenerations: 4
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
croagunk.master said:
Why was the OP removed? Couldn't you have just linked to the discussion?
If you want it on the front page, Tempbot takes over.

That being said, it's just been moved back to User Submitted News.

tj_cool

Site dev
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
The OP is changed to Tempbot when moving to the front page to prevent the user from editing the post.

If you want your posts frontpaged though, you're gonna need to do more than Copy Pasting from the source.

Beige

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
If you ask me, they need four bundles so you have the option of getting the black DSi with Pokemon White. Either way, I'm not going to invest, myself. The 3DS comes out three weeks afterwards.

Omega_2

Trophies
Website
twitter.com
XP
Country
United States
tj_cool said:
The OP is changed to Tempbot when moving to the front page to prevent the user from editing the post.

If you want your posts frontpaged though, you're gonna need to do more than Copy Pasting from the source.
*takes a minecraft google search result, butchers it quite badly, then posts*

But yeah, I think the Big N would have been better off making it a 3DS bundle edition, because at least then, I'd consider buying one(or both, since the launch colors are kind of, 'meh'
tongue.gif
)

Guild McCommunist

(not on boat)
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Stevetry said:
why buy this if 3ds releases so soon a 3ds bundle would have been better

Why bundle a DS game with a 3DS? Besides, there's still people who want a DSi, especially limited edition ones. As long as DSi's are in production, why not make "special" ones that'll probably get more sales?

C

croagunk.master

tj_cool said:

What more should I do?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: well.. Sorta new :)