Limited edition Gold EDGE Kit give-away!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cema

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Wait, I am only submitting one theme, but updating it over time and showing it off to get comments on how it can be made better.

If you would so kindly, open up another thread for our final works. That way, there will be less reposts, no additional comments to browse through, and just solid entrees into the competition.

Also, the idea of judging on creativity is also bugging me. omgmog made an incredible Tango skin on page 3. If it came down to it, would he lose to another skin of say, a bunch of birds in space with no real effort put into it? That wouldn't be right, is all I'm saying.

Egonny

Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Egonny said:
Yesssss! Finally!

screenshotcollagekm5.png

Finished!

Download here

Some comments would be nice.
No comments?
I feel i could work on it a little bit further but what should i work on?

@cema: Indeed, there should be some topic with the final versions of the skins, someone?

Covarr

Sentient Cash Register
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Egonny said:
@cema: Indeed, there should be some topic with the final versions of the skins, someone?
Agreed. In fact, it'd be great if the first post were constantly updated, as an overview of all themes entered into the contest.

BakuFunn

Flameproof.
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
On the text that says DSLite Skin Editor
what does it display normally?
I want to rearrange my skin to accommodate it, because i saw someone post one with the cyclo editor, and that shows the firmware #.

Brian117

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
BakuFunn said:
On the text that says DSLite Skin Editor
what does it display normally?
I want to rearrange my skin to accommodate it, because i saw someone post one with the cyclo editor, and that shows the firmware #.

It says,

"EDGE - V1.41"

Or whatever your firmware is.

So, "EDGE - v1.XX"

Etc.

m3rox

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Egonny said:
Egonny said:
Yesssss! Finally!

screenshotcollagekm5.png

Finished!

Download here

Some comments would be nice.
No comments?
I feel i could work on it a little bit further but what should i work on?

what do you want, a congratulations for remaking this?
http://gbatemp.net/index.php?download=2983

This is a competition, don't expect people to help you win
tongue.gif

skyman113

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Covarr said:
Egonny said:
Agreed. In fact, it'd be great if the first post were constantly updated, as an overview of all themes entered into the contest.
I Pm'd shaun about it, and he said that it would be fine with just one thread. I would just say that just edit your first edition out of the post you put it in so it doesn't look like you have multiple entries.

Cema

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Alright, well, I still don't feel entirely comfortable, but here is an image of my work thus far.

bay.php

Thoughts?

//EDIT, it isn't showing up. I've been having trouble with imagebay and imageshack recently, and I'm not allowed to post .BMP's so my site is out of the question.

Oh, and I'll make sure to clarify which it is I'm submitting. If you have any prior build of mine, that is not my submission and I hope you don't judge me from it.

Covarr

Sentient Cash Register
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Cema said:
Alright, well, I still don't feel entirely comfortable, but here is an image of my work thus far.

my.php

Thoughts?
No, no, you copied the wrong link from Imageshack. It should be "http://img370.imageshack.us/img370/1179/screenshotcollagesg6.png"

It's a bit boring, not much more than a gradient, but at least it's not too busy or unreadable, like quite a few of the skins posted have been. Also, I like that it's not a random insert of your favorite anime or videogame, as seems to be popular.

When using Imageshack, they supply a few different addresses to copy. The one you posted is acceptable as a link, but it's a page with an image on it, not the image itself.

BakuFunn

Flameproof.
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
So uh, version 2 of my skin.
I will edit out the old one
2dvkbcz.png

Download via GBAtemp
EDIT:Old one is gone.
Also, can anyone put this on their real edge, take a pic of the lower screen and send it to me?
I want to configure the box for the actual text there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rn4vARy44iY