Limited edition Gold EDGE Kit give-away!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Killermech

Cookie Monster
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Ignore my first entry (Removed the post), this is the entry I'll be using instead.
EDIT: Updated to ver: 1.2.
See download page for changelog.

Pipboy DS:
Preview.jpg

http://gbatemp.net/index.php?download=3652

skyman113

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I will probably put up my theme tonight. I have noticed this before, but you always find something wrong with something when you post it on a forum.

potemkin

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Well, this is my first skin ever xD

screen_shot_collage.png

I wanted to go for KH, even though my fav game is Guilty Gear....but I think that doesn't matter now.

The skin is meant to change if I don't like a few things in it, but so far you can get it from here:

Link

adrian2040

Trophies
XP
Country
Peru
Brian117 said:
adrian2040 said:
BTW, what's for Dinner?

Lotsa Spaghetti
x3

Great skin though, looks like a winner.

I can't believe how many skins are being posted, and it's only the 3rd of November. Can't imagine how many more will be posted.

No! Toast!

Back on subject, thanks for the compliment! I really appreciate it!

It's my first skin, so if lots of people like it then maybe I'll make more.
yaynds.gif

Covarr

Sentient Cash Register
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
We haven't gotten an official reply about editing or replacing entries yet.

I just tested my entry on the CycloDS skin tester, and found that the scrollbar transparency isn't working the way I'd intended; I wanted to have the whole area transparent except for the moving part, but the entire thing is showing up green on the CycloDS tester, even though it works as I'd intended on the Edge skin editor. Can anybody tell me which is more accurate? Additionally, if the problem is real, am I allowed to replace mine with an edited version, or is it too late now that I already submitted my entry? I appreciate how much everybody's said on the matter, but I'd really like an official answer from staff, to know for certain.

shaunj66

GBAtemp Administrator
OP
Administrator
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Covarr said:
We haven't gotten an official reply about editing or replacing entries yet.

I just tested my entry on the CycloDS skin tester, and found that the scrollbar transparency isn't working the way I'd intended; I wanted to have the whole area transparent except for the moving part, but the entire thing is showing up green on the CycloDS tester, even though it works as I'd intended on the Edge skin editor. Can anybody tell me which is more accurate? Additionally, if the problem is real, am I allowed to replace mine with an edited version, or is it too late now that I already submitted my entry? I appreciate how much everybody's said on the matter, but I'd really like an official answer from staff, to know for certain.
Only one entry per user. If you already submitted an entry, you are FREE to modify it until the 14th or remove the contents of the post completely. Entries will not be rounded up until the competition has ended anyway. Users that have posted multiple entries in more than one post will most likely not be selected as entrants, to keep things less confusing for staff, so if you HAVE posted the same entry more than once, I suggest you edit your posts.

Rowan

Trophies
XP
Country
updated my theme transparent working this time.

took an age to make the weapons but its done

screen_shot_collage-2.png

p.s. should i make some of the zelda items into a sig/avvie
and i will give master sword psd away because it is hard to find on internets just dont take credit and such

p.p.s. noticed scrollbar problem i have fixed it

here is final theme clicky

Killermech

Cookie Monster
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
rowanchap said:
updated my theme transparent working this time.

took an age to make the weapons but its done

You drew the crossbow / bow on the top screen? Good job on that, especially like the crossbow.

Covarr

Sentient Cash Register
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
WARNING: The Edge skin editor is messing up scrollbar transparencies. It'll change it in the preview while you're editing, but for some reason it won't save the new transparent color to the XML file. If you use any transparent color other than #FF00FF for the scrollbar then you'll have to edit your XML file manually. Other transparencies seem to be working fine.

Sorry to make such an intrusively colored and sized post, but there may be other skins posted with the same problem I'd had, and I'm hoping to catch the attention of anybody who may need to fix theirs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Well start walking towards them +1