Hacking Lightake used to sell fakes?

david432111

Trophies
XP
Country
I ordered a 2.50 USD R4 clone from them(Wood). The build quality is great, much better than my old Acekard 2.1. They were quick to ship it, and the card took only 8 days to arrive. All in all a pleasurable experience.

Brian117

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
lilsypha said:
Brian117 said:
The Acekard 2i from Lightake is indeed legit.

What's the build quality like? Better than the old Acekard? My existing 2i doesn't work in my XL at all, unless I physically hold it in place constantly -- terrible contact issue, and it has the little bit of cardboard under the contacts already too.

To compare, I have an R4ids.cn Gold cart, and an R4ids.cn Gold 3DS cart, and both of them have fantastic build quality and no contact issues.

Well I've never owned an Acekard before this so I can't compare it to the "old" Acekard, but the build quality on this one is great. The weight of it is very light which might worry people thinking it's cheap, but the casing of it looks to be sealed quite nicely. Is the Acekard 2i you have now the newer kind of hardware? This one from Lightake is hardware 81 so maybe upgrading to the newer Acekard 2i will help with the contact issues.

If you order from Lightake, use coupon code "snapshot" without quotes to get 7% off the order. Got mine for only $12.82. Let me know though if the code doesn't work.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-