WildWon

EXTERMINATE!
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Lots in mah head, short time to type. Kickass.

First, i suck in keeping in touch with people that i don't see on a regular basis. Buddy from Ohio (about 8 hours from me) called saturday, told me to get my ass to local bar (local to me) cause he was there visiting. It was a wonderful visit, but he'd mentioned he was trying to get in touch with me to make plans earlier, but stopped trying to contact me cause i suck at returning calls. That happens a lot to me. I'm trying to work on it, but damn that is a shitty realization.

Second - Tomorrow will mark four years since i first met Wife®. Of course, she wasn't Wife® at that point. She was ChickIKnow®, then was Girlfriend®, then Fiance®, and finally the wonderful person you all know as Wife®
tongue.gif
. Not doing anything TOO huge, but we're going out for dinner. It'll be fun.

Third: I need home nets turned on. Badly. A wonderful member of these boards (dunno if you want you name out or not, lemme know either here or pm or whatever and i'll change the post to include your name) managed to get me an invite into the Quake LIve beta. Quake Live is a new way to play Quake 3. Through your browser. Via a plugin (thats about 1.5 megs) and everything else streams. Its the ENTIRE Quake 3 game, played through the browser... at full speed. It blows my mind. And i want that at home. Now.
tongue.gif

4th... work is busy. Layoffs happened this past friday. My job is safe, but who knows for how long. Kickass.

Oh, and we're having problems with both the electric company and the sewer/water/trash people, locally. And thats always fun. (not to mention our land-lady looks for any reason to come into our apartment when we're not around... but thats another post for another time.)

So... all in all, things are good. Just minor hiccups that make things blah, but its not bad.

OH and i *FINALLY* got mah 360 dropped off at the UPS store last night, so the healing can begin! w00t!

War

Take it easy~
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
WildWon said:
Not doing anything TOO huge
Yeah, I bet. You know what I'm sayin'?
wink.gif
You'll get it.

Joking aside, congrats on being together so long! Make sure you treat her right on that special day!

And hopefully you can get your 360 fixed soon.

Canonbeat234

Redeemed Temper
Trophies
XP
Country
To be honest with you; no offense but your problems are just minor things that's keeping you busy IMO. >.> I can see your problems were focus on finding a job, looking for employment day-in and day-out, have to pay the bills on time.

My father (biological) have been having problems since in 2007. As far as the divorce goes, right now he's just BARELY hangin' by a thin thread. His problems are just beyond worse but everybody he helped when he had the money are not there for him. Luckily he found himself another 'future' wife that cares for him and loves him.

My situation is just finding a job, hopefully a job that I can have at least a whole year. It's not easy to get a job when you have no skills in the job market and you started late trying to look for a job =/

Toni Plutonij

*has TrolleyDave & tiny p1ngy on moderating shelf!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
WildWon is a busy cat
smile.gif

I only wish you more free time, and more money
wink.gif
so you can spend it on yourself and Wife!

Also, happy anniversary!!
wub.gif

I had my fourth anniversary two months ago!!

Man, I found so many similarities between us! We really have to meet some day in real life!
I hope I'll get to come to the USA sooner or later..

Szyslak

Nudibranch Lover
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
WildWon said:
She was ChickIKnow®
She's Mexican/American? And I think the feminine is Chicana®
tongue.gif

I know exactly what you mean about being bad at keeping in touch with distant friends, even when you have the best intentions. That's something I'm really bad at too. I keep telling myself I need to get better at it, but I end up with fewer and fewer friends that I keep in touch with. Life just gets too busy.

Glad you survived a round of layoffs! You must be doing something right!
toot.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-