Emulate the Planet!
- Jan 3, 2008
- From Where???
The remake of the DOS game Liero, for the NDS, has received an update. Please see the project thread for more information.
Change Log said:• Fixed worm options saving, colors and name are now saved!
• Fixed level boundary problem, you can no longer exit levels 3 screens wide
• Map display! Both in level editor AND in-game. No worm locations yet though
• Ninjarope rope shows now! (see screenie)
• Changed menu look and made it more consistent (ish)
• Moved AI enabling to options, and this is saved too
• Enabled up to 4 worms! One player and up to 3 AI worms
• Do not play CTF or Simple CTF with more than 2 worms, this isn't implemented yet
• Also the AI worms don't go for flags, so it's kinda useless anyway..
• Worms and objects shouldn't 'hop' as much
• Banned some dysfunctional weapons by default