Homebrew LF Inchworm Animation ROM

Garrett513R

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi everyone, I'm just trying to find an inchworm animation rom. On my old DSi, I had it, but I got a 3DS and sold my DSi, so I can't just use the app transfer tool to send it to my 3DS. Thanks in advance.

sergster1

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi everyone, I'm just trying to find an inchworm animation rom. On my old DSi, I had it, but I got a 3DS and sold my DSi, so I can't just use the app transfer tool to send it to my 3DS. Thanks in advance.

This is not the place to ask for roms. Seeing as you just made your account it's pretty obvious that you saw the rules and just skipped over it where they stated not to distribute or ask for roms on this site. Try elsewhere.

D

Deleted User

Inchworm is DSiWare. DSiWare ROMs are rarely dumped, and the roms that are dumped are unplayable since no emulator exists. Also, read the rules. Don't ask for roms.

I personally spoke over email with Bob Sabiston, the creator, and he told me that as soon as he is sure he doesn't need it anymore, he will release the beta DS rom (which is playable) to the public, or at least give it to anyone who asks. I'm not sure when this will be, and I am most certain that it won't be for a while.

He also said that the conversion from DS to DSiWare is frankly quite easy, and there is little difference in the code. (hint hint)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: And easier