• Start date
  • Views 2,858
  • Replies 20
D

Deleted_171835

OP
eptPs.jpg

What happened:
  • Layton Brothers: Mystery Room (iOS) announced, featuring Layton's son. More details.
  • Ni No Kuni: Wrath of the White Witch (PS3) being brought to North America and Europe by Namco Bandai next year. Source.
  • Professor Layton Royale announced, headed to mobile phones. More details. Screenshots.
  • Little Battler eXperience Boost announced, updated version of the PSP original (also for the PSP). More details.
  • PSP Gundam Age (RPG) is due out in Summer 2012. Source.
  • Youkai Watch, a new game announced. Trailer.
  • Inazuma Eleven Strikers 2012: Extreme announced, updated version of Inazuma Eleven Strikers. More details.
Trailers/Footage
discuss.png
Discuss.

MigueelDnd

Trophies
Website
twitter.com
XP
Country
United States
I think Youkai Watch has a good concept, they can make a really fun game if it gets applied well. I wonder in what platforms it will debut... maybe it's for the Vita?
Ni No Kuni(PS3) and Fantasy Life(3DS) look promising, too.

notmeanymore

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
According to Level5's site, Professor Layton x Ace Attorney is supposed to be playable at LEVEL5 WORLD.

I demand an example of a contradicting puzzle.

Also I demand to see how Professor Layton plays in court.

Anyway, Layton Brothers looks good, but since I'm lacking an iOS device, I doubt I'll ever be able to play, (unless something like BlueStacks comes along).

Professor Layton Royale I could play though, if it's ever translated, because outside of Japan, the Mobage platform is only available through Android.

Midna

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Albania
Wow, did they just not only give Professor Layton a son, but skip all of his backstory and not talk about his wife?

Slyakin

See ya suckers
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Wow, did they just not only give Professor Layton a son, but skip all of his backstory and not talk about his wife?
Duh, it's for the money making by making a shit-ton more games!

Level-5 will milk the Layton series for all it's worth. Only seems logical.

D

Deleted_171835

OP
Pretty much this. That was a stupid decision. And since the trio duo work at Scotland Yard, they could have just used Inspector Chelmey and Barton.

Edit: Fixed, thanks tj.

tj_cool

Site dev
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Pretty much this. That was a stupid decision. And since the trio work at Scotland Yard, they could have just used Inspector Chelmey and Barton.
Duo, not trio.

Also, it has a trailer now (japanese obviously):
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1ysznO8Bf5M

Reactions: 1 person

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: Que dices?