LetCool N350JP

Discussion in 'Mobile Phones and Media Players' started by gloweyjoey, Dec 19, 2010.

Dec 19, 2010

LetCool N350JP by gloweyjoey at 11:40 AM (3,030 Views / 0 Likes) 4 replies

1. gloweyjoey
    OP

Member gloweyjoey who??

United States
    This summer I was looking to purchase a personal media device. The most important requirement for me was it needed to have video out. So, of course, I thought about getting a Dingoo a320. Then the Dingoo a330, with the wireless controller, I found myself with a new quality I wanted in my device. But it didn't support two players. Then, I found this...
    [​IMG]
    LetCool N350JP

Having a 3.5 inch screen, it is larger than the dingoo. It also has the capability of video resolutions up to 720p (1280x720)

Emulates NES, SNES, GB, GBC, GBA, and MD.

Played just about every ROM I threw at it except VS nes title, and of course SNES games using enhancement chips (Star Fox, Mega Man X, Super Mario RPG: Legend of the Seven Stars).

The only problem with the system at first were mostly firmware based. Shoulder buttons worked as volume up and down instead of L and R for SNES games, and the L and R were Y and X for GBA, but L was X and R was Y so the sides where switched)

Biggest problem for me was the inability to change games when the system was in TV out mode. It would freeze on the menu.

After months of no updates, there were two updates real quick from eachother, now v2.1 of the firmware has fixed all the major issues and this handheld is now everything I wanted it to be.

2. Terminator02

Member Terminator02 ヽ( 。 ヮ゚)ノ

United States
    well this is kind of interesting, I've never heard of it before

3. mikey1

Newcomer mikey1 Newbie

United Kingdom
    I'm very interested in the Letcool but the few things that dont do it for me is 1.lack of support from the company and the community. 2.no brightness option. 3. not as many emulators and 4. battery isnt as good as the dingoo. I really want one though [​IMG]

4. 431unknown

Member 431unknown Greatness Awaits

United States
    Where did you purchase it from? Also are those controllers as thick as they look?

5. betterman

Newcomer betterman Member

United States
    You can make a research on Google with this keyword" LetCool N350JP". There will be some sites selling this console. Be careful that the controller is not as the thick as the pictures show. At the same time, the one with white color had been out of stock. Most suppliers will send you the black one. Both have the same function. Just make sure that which color you want.

For the controllers, it is as big as an palm of adult.