Bitcoin. coinbase.com/andrew
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hatredg0d said:
AssaultCube,
QUOTE said:
formerly ActionCube, is a free first-person-shooter based on the game Cube. Set in a realistic looking environment, as far as that´s possible with this engine, while gameplay stays fast and arcade. This game is all about team oriented multiplayer fun.

play about everyday. there is a portable apps version so it can be ran off a USB stick. in total the game is about 40MB.. my name on there is "420=)LinuxLappy", normally playin one shot one kill, AC_desert. but this plays one anything =) pretty much, lol.
Ohh nice thanks
biggrin.gif
Imma play this on my school computers
smile.gif
smileipb2.png

Justin121994

Bitcoin. coinbase.com/andrew
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ohh thanks
biggrin.gif
. At my school theres a glitch where u open a new folder on the c drive and put the programs in it like anything portable. And it bypasses the security. So i can use emulators and the web browers i want to use.
smileipb2.png

hatredg0d

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Hells Malice

Are you a bully?
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Worms world party (doesn't take much at all and is incredibly addicting/fun.)
Heroes of Might and Magic III (3rd is one of the best in the series, and doesn't require much)
Ragnarok Battle Offline (Incredibly fun game, high settings run perfectly on my crap laptop, free too)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    CameronCataclysm @ CameronCataclysm: Why no blog posts about Nitendont going after Garry's Mod repos that have been up for a decade or 2?