Lenovo u310 bios issue

hii915

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi guys, I am having issues accessing the bios on the lenovo u310. When I hit the bios button it launches a menu shown here: lenovo-ideapad-u310-touch-novo-key.jpg
and when I hit any of the options it boots straight into windows. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!

Last edited by hii915,

RandomUser

Rosalina in Plush Form
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don't know if it still applies to modern computers. I do however remember having a computer that is a Pentium 1 586 Compaq Presario that required a small partition space on the hard drive to allow you to enter the BIOS configuration menu. So the configuration menu (BIOS setup) was on the hard drive itself while the BIOS bootstrapper was on the EEPROM chip, or was it the one that uses UV light to erase? Eh, at any rate, I know when the partition and the software was not present, the computer would just boot to the first available boot disk, regardless if you press a button to enter BIOS setup or not. I don't know of any computer that still does this today, but perhaps it's possible.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Materia_tofu @ Materia_tofu: this is true! i learned how to make soundfont remixes from a friend back in 2021 +1