Donato_Dobango

OP
Trophies
Website
www.fairuseradio.com
XP
Country
United States
There seems to be very few games left at this point that still do this, but the DSTT has always had one or two games that won't load that work on other systems.

Whether it needs an ARM 7 patch or not I'm not sure. I know I got a reliable copy of it, too, so it can't be that...

Eh, I have the 360 version to hold me over until I fix it, though, so yay!

iRhyiku

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Works perfect with lates unoffical dstt menu + YSMenu.
I was just playing it. :333

I love the music on it btw.. much better then the GHDS games imho ^^

Donato_Dobango

OP
Trophies
Website
www.fairuseradio.com
XP
Country
United States
Considering the only games in English it really has to compete with are the hand crippling Guitar Hero series or obscure midi-instrumental underground cult favorites like Music Mon-stars, I'd say it's pretty good. Not sure if I'll keep it for very long if only because I've played all these songs in the 360 version already, but the basic concept is cool:

You play all 4 musicians at once. Start on guitars and when you hit a certain amount of points in a row, the notes turn clear, giving you a few seconds to switch to another instrument. The goal is to keep switching and maintaining as much of a high score as possible using all 4 instruments.

It would be great if we get a sequel after the Holidays featuring some new songs or songs featured as DLC in the console versions without the Lego gimmick. The engine is already in place and it's definitely a more fulfilling design style than any of the DS Guitar Heroes have been.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/tP_4p2-HkOo?si=YA0-tpAzP26E-P66