Lego Harry Potter Collection announced for Switch

IMG_0972.JPG

The latest of Nintendo Switch re-releases has been announced by WB Games, and it's been revealed as the Lego Harry Potter Collection. Previously rumored due to a leaked U.K. retailer advertisement, the game has now been confirmed, and will be launching on October 30th. Both Lego Harry Potter Years 1-4 and Years 5-7 will be included, as well as two DLC packs. The games originally released in 2010 for last-gen hardware, and then were given a remaster in 2016 for the PlayStation 4. An Xbox One version was also announced to be releasing on the same day, and will have 4K enhancements.

Spider_Man

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
And...... another OLD GAME PORTED.

fuck me Nintendo seriously this is your improved support...... old games we already own.

Darth Meteos

Entertainer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I remember when LEGO took their LEGO Star Wars games and made one new, complete collection game. Now it's just "collection" and they just port the games onto one cartridge. Low effort.

DragorianSword

GBAtemp's #1 Gunter
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
ugh I'm just waiting for the cursed child to be made as a movie and that's all the HP i can handle
I personally hope they do not make it into a movie. And giving how much the die-hard fans seem to hate it, I kinda doubt it will happen.
Unless the studios want another cash grab, but they are already doing fine with the Fantastic Beasts movies.
So maybe when those are finished I guess?

It was good as a non-canonical theater play, but to make it a movie would be recognizing it as canon.
I didn't think it was bad, but it felt out of place to me and certain plot points just didn't make sense.
Especially Voldemort somehow having a daughter with Bellatrix. When in the books did they even have time for that. Also not a big fan of timetravel plots.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Xdqwerty
    what are you looking at?
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: and i heard obs makes gd lag alot