Lego 2K Drive - Checking if software can be played

malsuk

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Hi Guys, have played Lego 2K Drive a couple of times but now have this issue "Checking if this software can be played" (my switch is the primary console)
Running FW 16.0.3 AMS 1.5.3 with the latest SigPatches.

TLOZ Tears of the kingdom runs fine along with all my other back ups.

Any help would be great thanks in advance...

duckbill007

Trophies
XP
Country
Russia
Where do you get it? I have no issue with it.
Post automatically merged:

Also - if you run it and it worked, then it means game is OK. So, you should check what else do you changed in your system.

malsuk

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Where do you get it? I have no issue with it.

Also - if you run it and it worked, then it means game is OK. So, you should check what else do you changed in your system.

Thanks for your reply. I haven't installed or changed anything on the swich since installing the game. Will try another back up

Perrito123

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
Thanks for your reply. I haven't installed or changed anything on the swich since installing the game. Will try another back up
I dont understand this duckbill user... Look i have the same problem as yours all other backups good but lego 2k no way, i tried to put the airplane on and ask to turn it off. so no way to play it too. the first time i launched no problem but now no way

hyperhouse91

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Works with latest firmware (v6.0.3), Atmosphère (v1.5.4), Hekate (v6.0.4), and latest sig patches. I had the same issue on firmware v6.0.2 (checking if this software can be played). Once everything was updated, I reinstalled the game and update with the latest DBI (v569) - just released - and the issue was resolved.

The next annoyance was “error code: 2123-0011” message after starting the game. However, this error can be ignored, it didn't affect gameplay, at least for me. I believe the game may be trying to connect to the nintendo server. If you still want to get rid of the error message, enable airplane mode or install Linkalho to unlink your nintendo account, then restart the system/software. Both methods worked for me; the only difference being with airplane mode, you'll get a message asking to disable airplane mode to be able to connect online.

Last edited by hyperhouse91,

malsuk

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Works with latest firmware (v6.0.3), Atmosphère (v1.5.4), Hekate (v6.0.4), and latest sig patches. I had the same issue on firmware v6.0.2 (checking if this software can be played). Once everything was updated, I reinstalled the game and update with the latest DBI (v569) - just released - and the issue was resolved.

The next annoyance was “error code: 2123-0011” message after starting the game. However, this error can be ignored, it didn't affect gameplay, at least for me. I believe the game may be trying to connect to the nintendo server. If you still want to get rid of the error message, enable airplane mode or install Linkalho to unlink your nintendo account, then restart the system/software. Both methods worked for me; the only difference being with airplane mode, you'll get a message asking to disable airplane mode to be able to connect online.

Thank you for your help will give this a try..

Thank you for your help will give this a try..

Update:

Thanks to hyperhouse91 installed with latest DBI (v569) and the problem is resolved.

Last edited by malsuk,

PERUN

Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Hi Guys, have played Lego 2K Drive a couple of times but now have this issue "Checking if this software can be played" (my switch is the primary console)
Running FW 16.0.3 AMS 1.5.3 with the latest SigPatches.

TLOZ Tears of the kingdom runs fine along with all my other back ups.

Any help would be great thanks in advance...
Hi. Yes this same problem. With Lego 2K Drive and Franco. Problem is when you restart console or off console - always. You must reinstall game after restart or off and game work to next restart or off. But when you install game via latest DBI - work good , no must reinstall when you restart or off console, I check this now.

Last edited by PERUN,
Reactions: malsuk

resurrecta

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Probably referring to the website.

Yeah, exactly... I'm trying to be a tad careful about websites...

Have you tried to install with DBI?
I did it now, not expecting a difference but... It solves it and still plays after a restart!!! I used Goldleaf originally to install. But using DBI fixes it. Thank you!!

Last edited by resurrecta,

Deleted member 523475

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Maybe you have broken nsp? I have no such issue.
The ticket is messed up in the NSP floating around websites/trackers, you must not be installing the ticket inside the NSP. Or you downloaded from a tinfoil shop which has proper NSP instead of the broken ticket NSP added to forums and websites. These sites just take NSP from each other without doing any validation...many incidences of this the past few months.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/PRMX5mX-hvs?si=JdjNrndYJ7PelC7q