Gaming Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild Gameplay Discussion (will contain spoilers)

Arecaidian Fox

fox-ott
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I remembered my old login from a million years ago just to reply to this comment. Lol. Once you have the ceremonial trident in hand, go on top of the waterfall, jump off and hover, line yourself up with the platform at the base, and do an attack from the air and land on the platform. The mini dungeon opens up. Also, I'm pretty sure beating the area is a requirement. If I didn't have the Mipha's Grace, I would have died.
Firstly, thank you for going through that much effort to reply, I appreciate it! I tried that once (one of the first things I tried) and went SPLAT. Guess I wasn't spot-on, so I'll give it another shot. Mipha's Grace saved me on that fail, lol.

SharinganLust

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Firstly, thank you for going through that much effort to reply, I appreciate it! I tried that once (one of the first things I tried) and went SPLAT. Guess I wasn't spot-on, so I'll give it another shot. Mipha's Grace saved me on that fail, lol.

No big deal. I just saw people having a hard time. Honestly, I should thank you for helping with the ceremonial trident. That thing was a bitch to see. Lol. But yeah, it's not too precise, but as long as you're inside the platform when you land, you should be good.

Arecaidian Fox

fox-ott
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
No big deal. I just saw people having a hard time. Honestly, I should thank you for helping with the ceremonial trident. That thing was a bitch to see. Lol. But yeah, it's not too precise, but as long as you're inside the platform when you land, you should be good.
You bet. As soon as that Zora said he'd dropped it, I knew it had to be under the bridge. Honestly, it took me way too long to figure out how to get it out, lol. Realizing I was forgetting about Cryonis (to make an ice block near it to stand on) was one of those "duh moments" for me.

nIxx

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
what the heck is the deal with the shrine in the lost woods. it says to "look at the constelations" but they are all random. i thought it may have to do with the 3 largest dots, but their positions are random, and even if they werent, they simply dont correlate with the locations of 4 balls in a 4 by 5 grid.

You need to count how often the constellation for a row is on the big wall.
In the next room on the right is antoher gate that you can open the same way ;)

Last edited by nIxx,

depparted

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Does anyone know if I can recover the hylian shield?
I must have dropped it when I got shocked once and didn't notice and now it's gone... does it reapper at its original place or is it gone forever?
Fuck man, I'm so fucking mad at those fucking thunder plains bullshit, holy fuck

nIxx

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Has anyone solved the shrine next to the Master Sword? Its the only one I haven't finished.
You need to count how often the constellation for a row is on the big wall.
In the next room on the right is antoher gate that you can open the same way ;)

There is another one hidden in the forest thought ;) You need to hide and follow one of the little things in the forest. Maybe there is even more.

Last edited by nIxx,

RemixDeluxe

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I did. Which one was it? If you jog my memory I'll probably be able to spit up the solution.
It has to do with using the stars constellation as the key and there are 4 orbs in a room of 12 sockets.

There is another one hidden in the forest thought ;) You need to hide and follow one of the little things in the forest. Maybe there is even more.
Take a pic of your map. I want to see.

ElYubiYubi

GBATemp Maniac
Trophies
XP
Country
Puerto Rico
Anyone found this DLC on NUS?

16992162_10155897156239488_1222088424268884818_o.jpg

Arecaidian Fox

fox-ott
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It has to do with using the stars constellation as the key and there are 4 orbs in a room of 12 sockets.
The panel at the very back of the room has constellations on it. The number of torches on either side of the wall indicate number. Use the orbs in the proper sockets, counting how many of each constellation is on the back panel. Each row of sockets is marked with a specific constellation.

Reactions: RemixDeluxe

ElYubiYubi

GBATemp Maniac
Trophies
XP
Country
Puerto Rico
I installed the EUR version in my US console. Im playing the game in English. How can I change it to Spanish? I changed my WiiU to Spanish but that didnt work. Any help?

RemixDeluxe

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Which is better. A spear with 20 attack or a spear with 12 attack with critical bonus? I have no idea how good critical is or how often it appears to make it worth it.

Arecaidian Fox

fox-ott
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Which is better. A spear with 20 attack or a spear with 12 attack with critical bonus? I have no idea how good critical is or how often it appears to make it worth it.
Crit bonus applies double damage to the last hit in a set of strikes (before you run out of animations spamming the X button). Your call, really. I tend to prefer more strikes with moderate damage versus less damaging strikes plus one large hit.

rockbmi

Trophies
XP
Guys, trying to get to the shrine where it's winter. I have a torch and using that to get into the snowy area but I can't cross the water as the torch goes out. What do I do. Sorry about lack of explantion.

NeroAngelo

Clueless Importer
Trophies
XP
Country
Libya
Hello, can you help me, At the start, I must to complete 3 shrines but for the lasts (2), I can't go because it's cold. How can I have the blue or winter tunic?

Excuse for my english... Thanks in advance,
Crunch
Actually food aside, after you leave the cave, not far fro mthe Temple of time ruins you find the old guy near a house, and read his diary about a dish he forgot how to make, if you figure out how to make it , he gives you the Tunic as a reward.

and if you did the whole area without doing that mini quest, you'll find the tunic in that same house.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Freeze the part where the water is coming out.

And did anyone manage to find the Ceremonial Trident that was dropped from a bridge in some sidequest? I've been looking all over, but just can't find it.

RIhzrgo.png

remember the old dude on the bridge who keeps saying it fell under the bridge, go under that bridge and use magnisis to scan the area, you'll see it at the bottom of the lake right under the bridge :D

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: @yeager1239 read thru here and if not answered, create a thread and ask...