Legend of Heroes: Zero no Kiseki Translation

Discussion in 'PSP - Games & Content' started by JinTrigger, Jan 4, 2011.

1. JinTrigger
    OP

JinTrigger Asentrix Studios

Jun 25, 2008
    United States
    Lunesta/Mysteria
    I was just wondering if anyone was working on one cause I've recently started listening to the music from the game and I was blown away. Then I looked it up and saw some gameplay footage and I was astounded. Then I found out it was japanese only...then I got pissed. I just wanted to know if there was a team/person out there working on a translation or something....I dont expect it to be done now as I understand the game just came out in September of last year I believe.

Also...though I'll get the answer myself before I go read it here...Is there a translation for the 1st game, Sora no Kiseki

2. Goli

Goli RPG

Jul 16, 2008
    Cote d'Ivoire
    I think not.
    Sora no Kiseki 1, 2 and 3 are all gonna be published by Xseed at some point this year so maybe they'll do Zero no Kiseki too.

3. JinTrigger
    OP

Jun 25, 2008
    United States
    Lunesta/Mysteria
    REALLY!!! That's great...I would have really hated to hear that there is no translation but a localization is even better. Guess I'll have to play the waiting game.

4. Maverick_z

Maverick_z When did i join again??

Nov 25, 2002
    Canada
    well after YS Chronicles is released soon a little while after that the first part in the Sora no Kiseki trilogy will be released

5. JinTrigger
    OP

Jun 25, 2008
    United States
    Lunesta/Mysteria
    Yeah I just found out...I may start playing the Ys series as well