Gaming Legaly backed up One Piece Unlimited Cruise

moongem

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi, I recently backed up my copy of One Piece unlimited Cruise 1 (Disc was scratched to hell...) So i decided to back it up and it worked perfectly, or so I thought! As I preceded through the game I noticed a few things.... Most attacks couldn't effect environment, such as tree's with coconut's, Attacks would not effect the tree and the coconut wouldn't fall to the ground. I switched to Zoro and attacked the tree and sooner or later used Dragon Twister (Shake Wii Remote) and the coconut fell. I thought this to be odd so I launched up Youtube and watched a video and saw Chopper attack the tree and the Coconut fell. I booted the game and tried it and like i suspected... it didn't work. This is only one example, it happens with stuff such as carrots and eggs as well (I can't pick them up) I noticed if I stood on an Egg for example and leaped from a cliff, I would spawn on the egg and pick it up.

Can anybody help me?

P.s I don't know if it matters but it Japanese (Import) Not PAL

Cablephish

Show me...
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Maybe the disc scratches on the disc might've affected some of the data on the disc, and when you copied the disc, the scratches translated to the copied disc as well. I don't think it's something you can fix, really.

That's why I don't like discs as a medium, pretty unreliable.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Nut on the hill