Leetmod

doctorgonzo

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Ordered a acekard 2i from leetmod.com. It's supposed to be compatible with the DsiXL and 3ds out of the box. My DsiXL nor my 3ds can detect the card. Assuming it's DOA.

Tried going to their website to contact their support but the site is down. :(

Anyone hear or know what's up with Leetmod?

kirbymaster101

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Have a other ds to test if it works?
If it does you can simply update the firmware of the acekard2i to the latest which will make it work with the 3ds.

doctorgonzo

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Have a other ds to test if it works?
If it does you can simply update the firmware of the acekard2i to the latest which will make it work with the 3ds.

Unfortunately I don't have a dsl to test. This card is supposed to be up to date and not require a firmware update. (the sticker label on the cart says Dsi(XL) & 3DS Compatible)

doctorgonzo

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
NO you dont understand. It is compatible with the DSi xL & 3ds but the bootstrap might not be updated for the latest firnware of the 3ds/dsi xl

YES, I DO understand. The Leetmod website stated that this card would come shipped with the latest firmware to be compatible with the latest 3ds and dsixl firmware. Now, I am giving them the benefit of the doubt and trusting that this is true as I don't have easy readily available access to a dsl to check.

Anyways, we're veering off topic.

Does anyone know if Leetmod is still around?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: The candy man can