Hacking Leetmod.com Not Answering E-mails?

Red or Alive

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Just wondering if anyone else has had problems contacting Leetmod.com - I bought one of their last Supercard DSTwo flash carts (as they are a trusted seller listed on the Supercard site) and it arrived with the spring broken in such a way as to prevent loading of a MicroSD card. Which makes the damned thing unusable.

Anyway, I've contacted leetmod.com three times in the last 3 weeks (via http://www.leetmod.com/contact_us.html) and have yet to receive any sort of reply. What are my options from here? Does anyone know of an alternative way to contact the site and request a refund/replacement?

Peter Gatens

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
never heard of this site before, bad customer service, so do you have another method to solve the problem,. such as contact the credit card bank to cancel it or send a dispute through paypal if you use paypal.

elgarta

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah I'd be recomending putting in a dispute through your credit card company or paypal if you used them.

Never heard of this site either, but they don't sound very reliable. 3 times over 3 weeks is a long time to wait for a response..

EyeZ

Trophies
XP
Just wondering if anyone else has had problems contacting Leetmod.com - I bought one of their last Supercard DSTwo flash carts (as they are a trusted seller listed on the Supercard site) and it arrived with the spring broken in such a way as to prevent loading of a MicroSD card. Which makes the damned thing unusable.

Anyway, I've contacted leetmod.com three times in the last 3 weeks (via http://www.leetmod.com/contact_us.html) and have yet to receive any sort of reply. What are my options from here? Does anyone know of an alternative way to contact the site and request a refund/replacement?

You haven't stated how you paid for the DSTWO, if you paid through Paypal then i'm pretty sure you have 45 days to call a dispute.

If you paid by Credit Card then get in touch with the issuer, they will take on your case for you.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: roms wont boot with wood r4menu