azkirby

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Hello everyone.

I have a m3i Zero and I want to play pokemon typing adventure.But it don't work.
Does somebody knows if I can play it with an anti piracy or something?

Already thanks!

RupeeClock

Colors 3D Snivy!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
In my experiences M3i Zero is a very poor flashcart. Support has long since stopped and even whilst it was supported, it was inadequate.
If you try reading the M3 Adapter sub-forum you may find something that will help you to run games.

Even if you do manage to run Pokémon Typing Adventure, you will have to play it with the on-screen keyboard, which really misses the point of the game.
If you had a keyboard, you wouldn't be able to use it since the retail cartridge has a bluetooth receiver in it, whilst flashcarts do not.

Reactions: 1 person

RupeeClock

Colors 3D Snivy!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
The M3i zero has been dead for a while now, hasnt it?
For a long while, for the longest time they released mere DSi firmware workarounds, and never actually updated game compatibility.
Still, some people have what they have and I've seen plenty of guys be resourceful with what they have.
I just stuck to the good flashcarts, DSTwo, Acekard 2i, CycloDS at its prime, etc.

BORTZ

DO NOT SCREENSHOT
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I actually got super lucky 3 times in a row when i bought my cards. I got the R4 when it was cheap and well supported, then i wanted more so i got an Acekard 2.1 (i never got the "i" version), and then bumped up the DSTWO right when GBAtemp was promoting them.

To the OP, i suggest a new cart man. And if you to play this, your gonna need to buy the actual game.

azkirby

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
okay, thanks.

But this is the first game since a long time that won't work on my m3i Zero.
Than I try it with my r4 on the normal ds.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    realtimesave @ realtimesave: heh I got a guy who created an account just yesterday asking me where to find mig switch roms