Learn with Pokemon Typing adventure

Discussion in 'NDS - Console and Game Discussions' started by azkirby, Sep 29, 2012.

Sep 29, 2012
  1. azkirby
    OP

Newcomer azkirby Advanced Member

Netherlands
    Hello everyone.

I have a m3i Zero and I want to play pokemon typing adventure.But it don't work.
    Does somebody knows if I can play it with an anti piracy or something?

Already thanks!

2. RupeeClock

Member RupeeClock Colors 3D Snivy!

United Kingdom
    In my experiences M3i Zero is a very poor flashcart. Support has long since stopped and even whilst it was supported, it was inadequate.
    If you try reading the M3 Adapter sub-forum you may find something that will help you to run games.

Even if you do manage to run Pokémon Typing Adventure, you will have to play it with the on-screen keyboard, which really misses the point of the game.
    If you had a keyboard, you wouldn't be able to use it since the retail cartridge has a bluetooth receiver in it, whilst flashcarts do not.

1 person likes this.
  3. BORTZ

Global Moderator BORTZ wtf, nintendo

United States
    The M3i zero has been dead for a while now, hasnt it?

4. RupeeClock

Member RupeeClock Colors 3D Snivy!

United Kingdom
    For a long while, for the longest time they released mere DSi firmware workarounds, and never actually updated game compatibility.
    Still, some people have what they have and I've seen plenty of guys be resourceful with what they have.
    I just stuck to the good flashcarts, DSTwo, Acekard 2i, CycloDS at its prime, etc.

5. BORTZ

Global Moderator BORTZ wtf, nintendo

United States
    I actually got super lucky 3 times in a row when i bought my cards. I got the R4 when it was cheap and well supported, then i wanted more so i got an Acekard 2.1 (i never got the "i" version), and then bumped up the DSTWO right when GBAtemp was promoting them.

To the OP, i suggest a new cart man. And if you to play this, your gonna need to buy the actual game.

6. azkirby
    OP

Newcomer azkirby Advanced Member

Netherlands
    okay, thanks.

But this is the first game since a long time that won't work on my m3i Zero.
    Than I try it with my r4 on the normal ds.