United States
mercluke said:
clonesniper666 said:
Cosmo Black system

3-22 games
Rayman 3d
Tom Clancey game(maybe)
what do you mean by 3-22 games?
are there games being released on the 22nd of march? if so, that is wierd that they'd be released before the console that you use them on 0.O

Yeah check gamefaqs to see them and also walmart has them I was the one who put the dates on them last night

awssk8er

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
On launch day, I'm getting an aqua blue 3DS (played it two days ago and it looked amazing!) With one game probably. I have the money for more...just not too many good games. I'm most likely getting Pilotwings Resort.

joeylamngam

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
olleb said:
joeylamngam said:
This coming friday, I'm going to pick up my pre ordered Aqua Blue 3DS, along with SSF4, Nintendogs + Cats (Golden Retriever V.) and the included Rayman 3D.

Can't wait to get my hands on this beast! While counting down the days, I'm struggling to remain calm!!
yaynds.gif
bow.gif
grog.gif
but the price on 3ds in Sweden is a shame
tongue.gif

BTW: are you buying at gamestop?
tongue.gif
Yesh. I traded in my old Dsi XL for 1400 kr, along with some games for 500 kr. Making it 1900 kr all together. So the price I payed for was only ca 800 kr.
yay.gif

kolewan

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Well I already preordered and paid it all off. As it stands I will actually own a 3DS game before the 3DS is out...

-Cosmo Black 3DS
-Ghost Recon: Shadow Wars (release date is tuesday
rolleyes.gif
)
-Lego Star Wars The Clone Wars

Blaze163

The White Phoenix's purifying flame.
Trophies
XP
Country
As my local GAME store is having a special offer of sorts, reducing the price of half a dozen games to £25 from £40 when bought with the system, I may walk away with Ridge Racer or Monkey Ball. But only if I can't afford Pilotwings or Samurai Chronicles. Depends how badly my paycheck whores it up this month.

The six games are:

- Madden (never met anyone that plays it in this country)
- Monkey Ball (doesn't look bad, but not great)
- Sims (FAIL)
- Ridge Racer (doesn't look bad, kinda like Outrun which is awesome)
- Asphault (meh, cheap port of crappy phone game, avoid)
- Rayman (how many times do they plan to release this before they realise nobody likes Rayman?)

Arnold Schwarzen

Trophies
Website
gov.ca.gov
XP
Country
United States
Cosmo Black 3DS and Super Street Fighter IV 3D Edition are paid off so I will pick up those on Sunday. Spent some Club Nintendo coins to get a nice reversible red pouch for the system. I've also ordered hori 3DS screen filters from Play-Asia that could possibly be arriving before 3DS launch. All set
smile.gif

Skitty22

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
3DS in Aqua Blue , i am not keen on the black the more i look at it it just looks a little too bland i have never had a dark console other than the PS3 and PSP. the blue kinda looks cool as well i like the shine on it even though it is going to be a finger print magnet but i have a solution to this

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Crystal-Case-Clear-H...=item1c19ebe295

in terms of games since i am being bugged to get it by some little ones in my family i have pre-ordered Nintendogs + Cats french bulldog edition.

I am waiting mainly though for the release of prof layton , steel diver and zelda , i would to see dragon quest in 3d aswell.

Xuphor

I have lied to all of you. I am deeply sorry.
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Blaze163 said:
As my local GAME store is having a special offer of sorts, reducing the price of half a dozen games to £25 from £40 when bought with the system, I may walk away with Ridge Racer or Monkey Ball. But only if I can't afford Pilotwings or Samurai Chronicles. Depends how badly my paycheck whores it up this month.

The six games are:

- Sims (FAIL)
- Rayman (how many times do they plan to release this before they realise nobody likes Rayman?)

Yea, no one likes Rayman, that's why it beat all those other games you listed (At least, as of writing this post. It's often neck and neck with Monkey Ball) in this poll: http://gbatemp.net/t275590-the-3ds-game-you-ll-get

EDIT: Really stupid grammar mistake, sorry

bigpaws

Cat with da Big Paws!
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
street fighter is beating up all of the 3ds launch games though

finally a 3rd party game is more popular than a nintendo game

maybe this is a sign that ninty's plan is working?

awssk8er

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Skitty22 said:
3DS in Aqua Blue , i am not keen on the black the more i look at it it just looks a little too bland i have never had a dark console other than the PS3 and PSP. the blue kinda looks cool as well i like the shine on it even though it is going to be a finger print magnet but i have a solution to this

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Crystal-Case-Clear-H...=item1c19ebe295

in terms of games since i am being bugged to get it by some little ones in my family i have pre-ordered Nintendogs + Cats french bulldog edition.

I am waiting mainly though for the release of prof layton , steel diver and zelda , i would to see dragon quest in 3d aswell.
Believe it or not, the 3DS doesn't attract as many finger prints as you would think.

Blaze163

The White Phoenix's purifying flame.
Trophies
XP
Country
Xuphor said:
Blaze163 said:

The six games are:

- Sims (FAIL)

Yea, no one likes Rayman, that's why all it beat all those other games you listed (At least, as of writing this post. It's often neck and neck with Monkey Ball) in this poll: http://gbatemp.net/t275590-the-3ds-game-you-ll-get

Merely personal experience at work. In the case of pretty much everyone I've ever met Rayman was a one hit wonder with the original that totally died out once people got later on in the game and got bored of it. Nobody ever mentions the sequels. Nobody I know plans to buy it on launch day.

Besides, it's all irrelevant anyway as I was simply listing the cheap games. Given the choice I think we'd all rather have Pilotwings or Street Fighter on that list. Or possibly Samurai Warriors Chronicles. But even then that's only 'cause Kid Icarus, StarFox, Mario, Zelda and Resident Evil aren't slated to show up for a while.

Shadowhunta

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
The reviews for pilotwings state that while its a fun game, its little more than a tech demo, so i've scrubbed that off my list, had a good think and decided that SF4 can kiss my butt too, so it looks like i'll be getting Clone wars and Samurai chronicles with my Cosmos Black 3DS on thursday night!! btw for any UK peeps make sure to register the 3DS on club nintendo asap on thursday night/friday as the first 3000 to register get a free AR t-shirt!!
Arrrgghhhhh now i can't decide if i want a black one or a blue one!!! Hmm seeing as i have a metal case here to put on it, i guess the colour does'nt really matter!

Nollog

Trophies
XP
Country
Ireland
Shadowhunta said:
The reviews for pilotwings state that while its a fun game, its little more than a tech demo, so i've scrubbed that off my list, had a good think and decided that SF4 can kiss my butt too, so it looks like i'll be getting Clone wars and Samurai chronicles with my Cosmos Black 3DS on thursday night!! btw for any UK peeps make sure to register the 3DS on club nintendo asap on thursday night/friday as the first 3000 to register get a free AR t-shirt!!
Sh, don't tell my competition.

I'm getting pilotwings since it's been two decades or more since I played it.
decided against sf4, but it pained me. I just don't like fighters. Love the developer and the feature list though.

zeno16

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Traded in my DSi and a 360 game for a Aqua Blue 3DS..Don't think I'll get any of the launch days games, waiting for Zelda and Kid Icarus
biggrin.gif

Can't wait till Friday.

thebsharp

Why'd you have to go and Gunt my fries?
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Not too sure on the color...

Games, though, I'll be getting are SSFIV and Pilot Wings.

Donald Serrot

Trophies
Website
3dporch.com
XP
Country
United States
stanleyopar2000 said:
HTC Thunderbolt
rofl2.gif

oh sorry..no 3DS quote here :trollface:
tongue.gif

I would get OoT with the black...but some people area saying they are feeling ill shortly after playing it
That's why it has a 2D option, for people who can't handle 3D AMAZINGNESS!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: Gonna do my homework