Gaming Launch Day Purchases

Feels Good Man

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Blue DS and i'm still debating about the game I should buy. Pilot Wings is reportedly to be only 3-4 hours long, fighting games don't really appeal to me, Ridge Racer... maybe but lack of online really sucks, Rayman seems... interesting.

Oh, and im getting Blue because im tired of getting Black products. lolracism

Hells Malice

Are you a bully?
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Getting black, and not buying anything with it because there is nothing at launch that is worth getting with it.

Leo99999

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I won't be getting one until the end of this year, but if I were to purchase one it would have to be Cosmo Black+The Awesomeness that is Super Street Fighter IV 3D

Shadowhunta

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Cosmo black, Power pack+ (if its out in the UK on friday) and as for games i'm torn between Lego clone wars, samurai chronicles, SF4 and pilotwings, the missus wants Nintendogs and then i'm thinking of renting my games from then on in unless theres a title i MUST own, but in all honesty the line up for this year is looking a bit bleak atm, that said i REALLY want layton, mario kart, Layton v wright, revelations and Mercenaries.

RupeeClock

Colors 3D Snivy!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
At first I was just going to get the Aqua Blue 3DS and Nintendogs + Cats, Toy Poodle + Friends, but I got to demo Pilotwings Resort at Gamestation.
It was great, I've pre-ordered it.

Oh by the way, anyone here register their stuff at Club Nintendo UK?
Here's a tip, if there's some 3DS launch titles you're DEFINITELY buying, go on their site, to your account, and go to the stars bonus.
It'll display games you've "shown interest in" (may have browsed parts of nintendo sites whilst logged in), if you tell Nintendo "I'm definitely buying this within two weeks of launch", then register it as such, 50 bonus stars.

ars25

I like tacos and pie
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i'm getting a cosmo black 3ds i'm sick and tired of white too stain acttracted liiteraly a little smug and bam ruins the look of the system and nintendogs or ssfIV 3d but probably in a few months or so

jpxdude

Trophies
Website
www.geekpower.co.uk
XP
Country
Getting a Cosmos Black with SSFIV3D! Maybe I'll get Lego Star Wars III a week or so later, Kotaku already has good impressions of the game!

I still think its weird that it's called Cosmos Black in the UK, and Cosmo everywhere else...

SuperTrever

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Aqua blue! For the same reasons you want it. I'm not getting any games on launch, I'm gonna wait until Zelda, Mario Kart, Animal Crossing and all that stuff comes out to start buying games. And I bought mine with the 2 sets of screen protectors Amazon has for $10.

YayMii

hi
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Dylan said:
Cosmo black cause I think it looks sleek, the blue makes it look like more of a children's toy kind deal if you ask me.
You haven't seen the blue in person then. The blue apparently looks fairly classy, with it's glittery paint job and such. In fact, some people think the black looks bland and dull in comparison.
Then again, I haven't seen either of them in real life, so I'm not sure which one I'd prefer.

D

Deleted_171835

I'm getting the Cosmo Black 3DS.

I probably won't be getting any games with it because I don't have enough money.

olleb

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I will pickup a black 3DS and rayman before school! :3
streetfighter when i get more cash.
tongue.gif

joeylamngam

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
This coming friday, I'm going to pick up my pre ordered Aqua Blue 3DS, along with SSF4, Nintendogs + Cats (Golden Retriever V.) and the included Rayman 3D.

Can't wait to get my hands on this beast! While counting down the days, I'm struggling to remain calm!!
yaynds.gif
bow.gif
grog.gif

olleb

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
joeylamngam said:
This coming friday, I'm going to pick up my pre ordered Aqua Blue 3DS, along with SSF4, Nintendogs + Cats (Golden Retriever V.) and the included Rayman 3D.

Can't wait to get my hands on this beast! While counting down the days, I'm struggling to remain calm!!
yaynds.gif
bow.gif
grog.gif
but the price on 3ds in Sweden is a shame
tongue.gif

BTW: are you buying at gamestop?
tongue.gif

Donald Serrot

Trophies
Website
3dporch.com
XP
Country
United States
I'm getting an Aqua Blue, and not sure yet about games. With DoA out of the launch I may take a good look at Pilot Wings. If not PW then Face Raiders/AR/Mii stuff will have to tide me over. lol!

Blaze163

The White Phoenix's purifying flame.
Trophies
XP
Country
If the funds add up it'll be an aqua blue model with Pilotwings and Samurai Warriors. Aleady played Pilotwings so I know it's awesome. 3D effects were much better than in the built-in software. Seriously, see the effects in game, nothing built in to the system really does them justice.

If not it'll probably be the exact same thing, but suffering the loss of Dragon Age 2 and Marvel VS Capcom 3, as they're my only high value games. I'd rather not sell them but needs must if my wages are utter wank. Which they nearly always are. I may also have to sell a few other bits and pieces. But so long as my dog has enough food for the month and my bills are paid, everything else is a secondary concern.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: How Roms Try Helping? +1