Trophies
Website
zeldapower.com
XP
Country
Latest Japanese Hardware Sales
12/01/09 - 18/01/09
jphs.png

It's time once again for the Japanese hardware and software sales. This week shows an unfortunate drop in hardware sales for a second week in a row. Despite this, however, we see a plethora of brand new titles making their way into the top 10, making up half of the list! Wii Play: Mario Tennis, the Gamecube remake of Mario Power Tennis, heads the list with an impressive 56,000 copies in its first week. We also see the eventual release of Naruto: Narutimate Storm (Naruto: Ultimate Ninja Storm in the west) and Fallout 3 in Japan, which have been released previously in the Western countries.

Hardware

DSi - 62,525
PSP - 42,559
Wii - 32,333
PS3 - 20,690
DSL - 18,809
360 - 9,576
PS2 - 5,760

Software

01. [WII] Wii Play: Mario Tennis (Nintendo) 56,509 NEW!!
02. [NDS] Megami Ibunroku: Devil Survivor (Atlas) 55,466 NEW!!
03. [PS3] Naruto: Narutimate Storm (Namco Bandai) 44,065 NEW!!
04. [PSP] Dissidia Final Fantasy (Square Enix) 29,355 (Total: 848,000)
05. [PSP] Monster Hunter Portable 2nd G (PSP the Best) (Capcom) 27,032 (Total: 332,000)
06. [NDS] Rhythm Tengoku Gold (Nintendo) 25,488 (Total: 1,594,000)
07. [PS3] Fallout 3 (Bethesda Softworks) 24,488 NEW!!
08. [NDS] Wagamama Fashion: Girl's Mode (Nintendo) 22,628 (Total: 667,000)
09. [WII] Wii Fit (Nintendo) 21,847 (Total: 3,177,000)
10. [NDS] DS Uranai Seikatsu (Nintendo) 19,881 NEW!!

icon11.gif
 Source
discuss.png
 Discuss

AWESOME_noob

Trophies
XP
Country
PSP outselling the DSL and Wii now!!!
wacko.gif

Might have to trade my Ds for PSP cos i would love to play the new Dissidia Final Fantasy!
yaypsp.gif

Nocturnius

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
well its no surprise the psp is over selling the DSL. I mean they could and are getting the dsi. why get a dsl when u can get a dsi. especially in japan. the dsi seems to be a big thing over there. 0.3 mp? who cares. they want to take pictures mess around with it and all.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • HUNTERFOX @ HUNTERFOX:
    Competition in companies here are like crazy
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Sure but competition does the same if anything at lower rates because they don't have the same resources
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Usually like a 10-20% difference
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I was told the market would "self regulate".
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I still feel as if prices would've gone up in America regardless of whose in office
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Of course they would, both your parties are spineless corporate stooges.
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    What about companies that are nationwide. Do you think they charge in that states stores based on state economic situation. No they charge the same, but taxes per state make the price difference. (Exception maybe Alaska, Hawaii)
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Once you minimize cost of living a $500 gaming console could feel like a $1,000 console to a average home
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    But even they look at data charts and mostly have contacts in other country wide offices that talk to each other to make a fair msrp
  • Veho @ Veho:
    BigOnYa, taxes are calculated at checkout in Murrika so it's easy to compare.
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    That's how China sales so cheap each baby out the womb is given a soldering iron and told good luck
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I have a family member that lives near the Ohio/Kentucky border in Cincinnati, Ohio, he goes across the border to Kentucky to buy most things because they're sales tax is lower in Kentucky.
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I went down there last summer and helped him run electric in a pole barn he built, and he saved over $300 buying electrical supplies at HomeDepot in Kentucky instead of in Ohio. Weird but true.
  • N @ NarutoClassicsYT:
    hello, is there any discord server
    ?
  • HUNTERFOX @ HUNTERFOX:
    Fnaf fans?
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @HUNTERFOX, why do you ask?
  • HUNTERFOX @ HUNTERFOX:
    I'm a fan
  • HUNTERFOX @ HUNTERFOX:
    But I also like a lot of other games Mario games/snow runner/ice station z/fortnite/tmnt
  • HUNTERFOX @ HUNTERFOX:
    What do you like? @Xdqwerty
    HUNTERFOX @ HUNTERFOX: What do you like? @Xdqwerty