Homebrew Latest emulator and libogc with 3rd party classic controller

matguitarist

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Here's the latest emulators compiled with my mod libogc patched with 3rd party classic controller fix.

I saw that many people had problem with compiling homebrew, i'll upload them frequently with the 3rd party classic controller patch and latest libogc SVN

Mediafire Link

Fix94 Mediafire Latest SVN Tantric's emulators and genplus gx - Thank to him for uploading that one!

This is the latest svn apps compiled with new fix for 3rd party classic controller for :

Emulators

Nintendo

- Fceux-GXr517 analog stick fix from tantric ( 3.2.3 ) ( cover mod to be incuded soon in next Tantric official release )( Change Log ) ( USB2 Support )

- Snes9x-GX r639 analog stick fix from tantric( 4.2.5 ) ( Change Log ) ( USB2 Support )

- Snes9x-GX cover mod + USB2 ( To be incuded soon in next Tantric official release ) ( Home Page)

- Snes9x Single Game Loading 1.0

- Wii64 r1091 (1.1 Honey ) USB2 IOS202 MOD + Analog stick fix ( Change Log ) Thank to xander150 for her fix

- Wii64 r1091 (1.1 Honey ) USB2 IOS58 MOD + Analog stick fix ( Change Log )

Nintendo handheld

- VbaGx r501 analog stick fix from tantric ( 2.2.2 ) ( Change Log ) ( cover mod to be incuded soon in next Tantric official release ) ( USB2 Support )

- Desmumewii r184 ( Change Log ) Compatibility list feel free to update this list, it'll help Arikado and other programmers to improve the emu

- Vba Single Game Loading 1.0

Sega

- Genplus-GX r503 ( Change Log ) (analog stick fix for 3rd party classic controller add)

- Smsplus r66 ( Change Log )

- Smsplus r59 USB2 MOD( Change Log )

PC-Engine / TurboGrafx-16 ( in USA )

- Hugo-gx r21 USB2 MOD (Change Log )

Sony Playstation

- WiiSX beta 2.1 USB2 IOS58 MOD Mod by me ( You'll need last Tantic IOS58 installer if IOS58 not installed )

- WiiSX beta 2.1 USB2 IOS202 MOD Mod by me, this one is the fastest mod for USB2

Libogc and Portlibs

- Libogc SVN Should now work with any classic controller Deal extreme included compiled on august 31 2010 The only problem remaining is some analog stick don't work.

Other

- DosBox r91 ( Change Log )

- Wiidoom 0.4.5 ( Change Log )

- TellMiiMyID or mirror It's a little app to find your classic controller or your nunchuk ID create by Mii
wink.gif

Let me know if it work with your controller

For compiling your homebrews, follow these simple step

1- Download devkitPro

2- Replace the folder libogc in c:\devkitpro\ with my mod libogc

3- Copy the portlibs folder to c:\devkitPro

4- Install Tortoise SVN and reboot your computer

5- a) Go to the google code page of the project :

ex: Snes9xgx copy the svn link

svn checkout http://snes9x-gx.googlecode.com/svn/trunk/ snes9x-gx-read-only (the link begin by http://.... and finish by /svn/trunk/

b) In the folder you want your project in, do a right click, svn checkout ... paste the link you just copy

c) Now time to compile ... You can open a command prompt in the folder of you project and write : make -f makefile.wii or use programmer notepad

d) Rename the "something.dol" file to "boot.dol" and copy to your sd card or send it to your wii via wiiload

Thank to henkp, Jacobian and Tantric for there help solving the 3rd party classic controller problem.

Thank to Tantric again for improve the USB2 code with IOS58 and 202, the analog stick fix and for his great apps !!!

Also thank to every people who take time to test some fix i tried !!! OuKKaN, 89turbocs, battletime1, and star247 and maybe other i forgot.

Big thank Fix94 for updated emulators so often because i don't have time to do it anymore.

If you have problem compiling something else, let me know.

calientecarl

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
it was this one.

Code:
http://www.dealextreme.com/details.dx/sku.28931

i actually bought 2. its weird. one only works for wii games and one works for wii games and virtual console games. neither work with the emulators.

Btw. thanks for the quick reply. to the PM and this post as well.

kehkou

does what Nintendon't
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thank you Tantric! You to Matguitarist! the official classic controllers vanished from my region long ago.
for some reason, tantric's fix is a little buggy for me. i got a intec retro controller.
however, your fix works flawlessly.

matguitarist

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hi geegee !

the home page for single game loading emu is :

http://www.pho3n1x.com/

Download the super mario world version and replace with my boot.dol and the rom you want.
You'll have to modify setting.xml to use with your roms ,adjust the name and folder (in bold)

Example:

-
-

OuKKaN

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Cote d'Ivoire
anyone knows where i can download the application wii-controller-test.zip that shows information of classic controllers not working properly so i can feedback tantric with my Classic Controller the link he provided is no longer active, i have tested a lot of modified emulators and they don't work for me. I have one of these http://www.dealextreme.com/details.dx/sku.32488

Any help would be aprecciated.

matguitarist

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Good News for cover mod emulator !

Tantric : It's not going to be a 'mod' anymore, it's going to be integrated into the main release.

I'll upload them as soon there're include in official source

matguitarist

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
All emullators has been updated , pcsx-revolution r84 and Genplus-GX r442 now have USB2 support in official version, thank to xander150 for sending patch to the autors

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: you can fap to your favorite character without it being gay