Hacking Late night modchip advice

Veloxi

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I'm ready to get my modchip, but I don't know which direction to go!

I want to check out in a little bit so my order hopefully ships out tomorrow, but I'm having trouble just finding a source to order from!

I'm on ModChipCentral.com right now, and I'm looking at a WiiKey/Wii-Clip/Triwing bundle for about $50.

Can anyone vouch for this combo / retailer before I hit submit?

fiveighteen

Distractible Dabbler
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I got the WiiKey/Wii-Clip V3/Triwing bundle for my DMS Wii (would also work for D2A/D2B). Came to about $60 after tax and S&H though. Works perfectly.

About Gus122000's post: There was a thread that ModChipCentral may have gotten a bad shipment of a different modchip. There haven't been any fake Wii-Clip V3's (DMS/D2A/D2B) made yet though, so don't worry.

I'd order it. Just hope you don't have problems with the cut legs. =S

Gus122000

Trophies
XP
Country
Summersett said:
I got the WiiKey/Wii-Clip V3/Triwing bundle for my DMS Wii (would also work for D2A/D2B). Came to about $60 after tax and S&H though. Works perfectly.

About Gus122000's post: There was a thread that ModChipCentral may have gotten a bad shipment of a different modchip. There haven't been any fake Wii-Clip V3's (DMS/D2A/D2B) made yet though, so don't worry.

I'd order it. Just hope you don't have problems with the cut legs. =S
I swear i heard something about fake wiiclips from modchipcentral too somewhere on gbatemp

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: