Late Night 5 A.M. Blog

Sterling

GBAtemp's Silver Hero
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well quite a few things have happened since Highschool let out for the last time for me. About three weeks before the end of school this girl I have liked for quite some time sent me a text message asking if I wanted to go with her. I told her: Sweet! I would love to go with you! She had just got into school (Freshmen year FTL), and I keep wondering how long she had been waiting to ask me. I puzzled and puzzled 'till my puzzler could take no more, and then I agreed with my puzzler that probably since she broke up with her other boyfriend. We have been taking it steadily for about two months now? We just started kissing, and one thought keeps coming back to me: She is six-teen, and I am nine-teen does this make me a pedophile in the eyes of average Americans? I have already sat down with her, and told her that anything we do could be considered rape, and brand me for life. She has already stated that she wants this to be a long healthy relationship, and I know I can hold up my end of the bargain and I trust her to uphold her side too. I can wait for as long as it takes to prove that as a Man with responsibilities I can keep her contented.

On a less serious note:

I just became a riot shield god in COD. Five people no matter how hard they tried could not take me down. Two rush me, I blocked both their melee attacks. The one I hit first dies, and the second one retreats as three others join him. Two throw Semtex grenades, I dodge and pull out my thumper blasted both with one grenade. I switch as the remaining two shoot at me with an RPD, and M4A1. I retreat back a bit, and toss a smoke. I run around the screen and promptly bash one of their faces in. The next guy goes down as well, for a Kick ass winning Killcam. God that was fun bit of rare ownage. With a bit of practice I could increase my aim speed, and block 360 degree attacks.

I found my blue badge of stupidity today: A "safety" box cutter from work, I have no idea how it happened, but the implement slipped, and cut my belly fat open. No blood, but it definitely oozed. It was nasty, and I got a half assed replacement shirt that didn't fit me.

This fourth I finally got to do what I have always wanted! Buy a shit load of fireworks and pop it [mostly] all off! I bought a $ 75 (originally $ 150) assortment and got my girlfriend to give me a hand in lighting shit on fire! After all that, she told me I was the greatest guy she has ever know. (I have never been kissed like that before either) xD

That's all I got for now.

EDIT: Wow, I just had the worst fucking Bi-polar melt down of my life. I got so pissed I nearly barfed.

Guild McCommunist

(not on boat)
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Legal age of consent differs from state-to-state. And when most people think "pedophile" they think some creepy 40 year old guy picking up little kids at playgrounds. I guess if the age of consent is over 16 in Texas it would technically be statutory rape, but really unless you're announcing it to the world with your name and address, no one will know nor will any one care. I mean, if you think about it, my parents are two years apart in age, and you and your girlfriend are three years apart.

Fireworks are illegal in New Jersey unfortunately, and while everyone does 'em, it's a pain to go to Pennsylvania to buy them and some douchebag cops will go to your house and confiscate them. Outside of not being able to pump our own gas that's probably one of or most pointless laws.

Sterling

GBAtemp's Silver Hero
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Guild McCommunist said:
Legal age of consent differs from state-to-state. And when most people think "pedophile" they think some creepy 40 year old guy picking up little kids at playgrounds. I guess if the age of consent is over 16 in Texas it would technically be statutory rape, but really unless you're announcing it to the world with your name and address, no one will know nor will any one care. I mean, if you think about it, my parents are two years apart in age, and you and your girlfriend are three years apart.

Fireworks are illegal in New Jersey unfortunately, and while everyone does 'em, it's a pain to go to Pennsylvania to buy them and some douchebag cops will go to your house and confiscate them. Outside of not being able to pump our own gas that's probably one of or most pointless laws.
xD But I like pumping mah own gas. About the girlfriend thing, I do have my name in my profile, and I may just have to change a few things though!

Guild McCommunist

(not on boat)
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sterl500 said:
Guild McCommunist said:

xD But I like pumping mah own gas. About the girlfriend thing, I do have my name in my profile, and I may just have to change a few things though!

We've posted our Facebook profiles here and openly admit to heavy piracy. Trust me, you won't get caught.

Ritsuki

ORAORAORAORA
Trophies
XP
Country
Switzerland
It's funny that authorities don't come in these type of forum to catch pirates
tongue.gif

Sterling

GBAtemp's Silver Hero
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
_Chaz_ said:
Is 5:00 am really "late night"?

I always thought of it as "Early Morning".
Depends. If you have stayed up all night, then yes, it's late night. Though if you just woke up, then it's "Early morning".

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/9kE3Env_2AY?si=Bs6lUZ0ZIlqmYaGT