late introduction

nryn99

desu~
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
so i registered and posted and stuff, but i haven't introduced myself yet.

i'm a 20-year-old male, a student learning programming, in the future i wish to be the best programmer. i have subjects about C#,VB.Net and ASP.Net
i'm not rich, i can't buy ds and other stuff so i just play using emulators. but someday when i finished school and find a decent job. i will have my hands on the real thing. formerly an mmorpg addict but i stopped because i need to focus on school more.
i'm also interested in animes and manga, i just like to read stories about something.

i'm not very sociable in real life, i have a small world. i'm shy but when i'm in the virtual world i'm different.

i'm also interested in philosophy because i've read sophie's world. i wish to see and talk to ghosts, i like them if sadako was real i'd probably try to see her. i'm not a ghost hunter it's just that i'm curious about some things that are uncommon, and try to understand how they are. 'coz i'm tired of just seeing common things, i'm looking for something exciting.(that's why i need to read/watch/play plenty of stuff to keep me excited)

mameks

in memoriam of gravitas
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Welcome~!
toot.gif

Vulpes Abnocto

Not Dead Yet
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If you've got an interest in philosophy, I suggest you go and speak with our resident philosopher, TrolleyDave.

(True, he doesn't have an "S" in his name, but he's still a philosopher)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Tonight's nightmare sponsored but G-Fuel! lolo