Gaming Last Switch game you finished

hippy dave

BBMB
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Pikuniku a few months ago. Pretty cute game with a nice art style and good music.
I should get back to that, think I'm a fair way through it.

The last week I've been playing nothing but Metroid Dread, getting close to the end, just wanna clear up the rest of the items first.

Zero-sama

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I should get back to that, think I'm a fair way through it.

The last week I've been playing nothing but Metroid Dread, getting close to the end, just wanna clear up the rest of the items first.
It's not very long honestly. You could be pretty close to the end.

I wanna get Dread at some point, but before that I've been meaning to go back and play Zero Mission, Am2r, and Fusion first.

Reactions: hippy dave

hippy dave

BBMB
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Metroid Dread (normal mode, 100% items, slow as hecc)

Loved it, quality Metroid game. Keeping it real with the series formula while adding a few twists of its own. Lots of tension (some might even say dread), lots of fun, and very satisfying to beat - I'm proud that I did it all myself, including figuring out all the items, without resorting to the googles for guidance.

Guess I'll be trying for hard mode and faster clear times soon, unlock some more goodies B-)

hippy dave

BBMB
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Oh yeah I did finish Pikuniku, it was nice.

Last night I finished Picross S: Megadrive & Master System Edition. Standard picross with puzzles based on old video game characters etc, and some added visual flair in the background. I didn't actually own either of the consoles (my first Sega was a Saturn), played a little at friends' houses, so I only recognised the most obvious characters/games, but retro pixel art is always good, as is picross, so I enjoyed it as much as the regular Picross S games.

Reactions: lordelan

hippy dave

BBMB
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
That sounds like cheating to me :O

I just finished Picross S6. Same blurb as usual, still great. I almost got stuck on one of the huge extra bonus puzzles, but got there in the end.

Reactions: Greymane

metalpsi

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Turkey
couldn't finish pokemon bdsm, it was too boring especially after playing diamond 2x and platinum once when i was a child.
finished trials of mana with angela, hawkeye and riesz. the game got progressively better (probably because first 20 levels angela was a deadweight then became godly)

want to play skyward sword but people say that it's full of fetch quests and that's boring, is that true?

Reactions: lordelan

ezkitty

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
couldn't finish pokemon bdsm, it was too boring especially after playing diamond 2x and platinum once when i was a child.
finished trials of mana with angela, hawkeye and riesz. the game got progressively better (probably because first 20 levels angela was a deadweight then became godly)

want to play skyward sword but people say that it's full of fetch quests and that's boring, is that true?
skyward sword isnt that bad. Just a lot of tedious stuff about the game that sucks. Its pretty okay with combat but quest is just bad

lordelan

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
That sounds like cheating to me :O
Using a cheat sounds like cheating to you? :D
Maybe I could have practised to counter it in the beginning but since my time is very limited and it was the only frustrating part of the game for me, I went on with using that cheat to save myself some time.
The game was still challenging enough and the final boss took me a while so that's fine. :)
I'm just sad it's over since it played so fluedly and nice. Guess I'll do another run in hardcore mode next year.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3eGAHfC5P-Y