Last Seen Movie

mightymuffy

fatbaldpieeater
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Downton Abbey....:cry: You've gotta keep the missus happy don't you, so treated her this morning, followed by lunch at a tea room... I'm expecting, at the very least, a blowjob tonight, or I'll not be a happy muffin at all...

Reactions: AncientBoi

UnderJinx

Trophies
XP
Country
Denmark
Last movie i saw was Alien 3, and the director should not be allowed to make more movies
because in Alien 2 Ripley spended half of the movie rescuing the little girl. Half of the movie like more than 1 hour.
Then the little girl dies in Alien 3, after 5 minutes WTF

duwen

Old Man Toad
Trophies
Website
www.exophase.com
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Last movie i saw was Alien 3, and the director should not be allowed to make more movies
because in Alien 2 Ripley spended half of the movie rescuing the little girl. Half of the movie like more than 1 hour.
Then the little girl dies in Alien 3, after 5 minutes WTF
Lol... the director was David Fincher who went on to make some of the most revered films of the past few decades.
You might want to investigate the story of the production of Alien 3; it's well known that the studio interfered dramatically with the story the writer/director wanted to tell.
tl;dr, don't blame the director, the studio fucked that film... plus, it's still better than Prometheus and Covenant.

JuanMena

90's Kid, Old Skull Gamer & Artist
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
images

Awful.
But not in a bad way.

To be honest I'm not a huge SEGA nor SONIC fan....at all.
But got curious about this.
Committed the crime of watching this dubbed in Spanish....yeah... no...
It seems the rumours about Mexican dub were true. They hired inexperienced "artists" to dub the whole movie, except with Jim Carrey (that's been dubbed by the same actor that's been voicing Goku and Carrey since the early 90s) but everyone else felt like a fucking parody instead.

I would watch it again in English.
But I... would recommend it as background noise. The plot was totally unfamiliar to me... why did they used the rings like that? I don't get it.
Rolled back my eyes more times than I could say, and the only thing I enjoyed about the movie was Carrey's performance.

Glyptofane

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
We watched Pixar's Soul a couple nights ago. It wasn't really my scene, but my kid requested to see it because of some outside influence from school I guess. I still need to wash my brain out from that with some weeb shit.

Reactions: JuanMena

JuanMena

90's Kid, Old Skull Gamer & Artist
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
We watched Pixar's Soul a couple nights ago. It wasn't really my scene, but my kid requested to see it because of some outside influence from school I guess. I still need to wash my brain out from that with some weeb shit.
Yeah, didn't appreciated that movie either.
Pixar is overrated nowadays.
Actually, Pixar has been since what... ToyStory 3? That's 2010.

Reactions: Glyptofane

AmandaRose

Do what I do. Hold tight and pretend it’s a plan
Trophies
Website
www.rockstarnorth.com
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Watched Haloween Kills and it was bloody awful. Basically not much happens the whole film then in the last two minutes Michael Myers goes on a rampage and kills everyone in Haddonfield exept for Laurie (Jamie Lee Curtis) and Allyson who is played by the wonderful Andi Matichak. Jamie Lee the star of pretty much every other Halloween film is only in this one for about 20 mins of the film which makes not much sense as her character as we have seen in all the other films is the person Michael really wants to kill.

MV5BM2RmMGY2Y2UtNjA1NS00NGE4LThiNzItMmE1NTk5NzI5NmE0XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNjY1MTg4Mzc@._V1_FMjpg_UX1...jpg

• Wow
Reactions: AncientBoi

SG854

Hail Mary
Trophies
XP
Country
Congo, Republic of the
Kids nowadays is getting peer pressured to watch Pixar it's awful

Reactions: Glyptofane

chrisrlink

Has a PhD in dueling
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
in theartes Sonic 2 (cant wait for Sonic 3)
since a certain fan fave character is in it (if you stayed through the credits you'll know who he is) PS I was right before seeing it confirmed

Dark_Phoras

Master of Hounds
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
The Northman (2022)

After two very localized cult classics, Robert Eggers doesn't change the formula in his interpretation of "Hamlet". I was expecting a broader scope in plot and settings, but it's still focused on a single place and a handful of people. It's softer in gore than medieval series like "Vikings" or "Game of Thrones", with sparse and short fight scenes that don't show much. There isn't any sensuality or a deeper characterization of the cultures depicted. I liked it, but I prefer the esoterism of "The Lighthouse" and the graphic expressiveness and visual characterization of "Vikings".

duwen

Old Man Toad
Trophies
Website
www.exophase.com
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Be My Cat - A Film For Anne (2015)
812sSbxouhL._RI_.jpg

Romanian 'found footage' film that, despite it's subject matter, was rather fun. And, while being incredibly cheap, it elevates itself above a whole slew of similarly budgeted found footage movies by having extremely natural and compelling performances.

The Northman (2022)

I liked it, but I prefer the esoterism of "The Lighthouse"
I agree entirely. However, having seen all of Eggers films on a cinema screen, I'd have to say that The Northman is arguably the best looking (even though I loved the monochrome square-frame of The Lighthouse, even on a huge screen).

Dark_Phoras

Master of Hounds
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
I agree entirely. However, having seen all of Eggers films on a cinema screen, I'd have to say that The Northman is arguably the best looking (even though I loved the monochrome square-frame of The Lighthouse, even on a huge screen).

That's a part I don't experience, I prefer watching at home :x

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: @SylverReZ, Indeed lol